Nails inc needs to be shut down

Nails inc needs to be shut down
Complaint date Aug 14,2011. I went to this buisness to get my eyebrows done in which I had previously before and was unsatisfied with the way they did them. But decieded to give them another chance. This time with alot more to work with a full set of eyebrows. I told the lady before hand (they have no name tags so didnt get her name) if she could do them right this time if not i'd go else where. She agreed. After doing my eyebrows I noticed once again it was not neatly trimmed hairs going everywhere. And the part that mainly got to me was my eyebrows started a finger away and once confronted she stated "I should of told her not to get rid of those hairs" and that my eyebrow hairs where short. So she didnt have alot to work with. The middle part of my eyebrows where still full of little hairs. I also forgot to mention when getting them done she kept burning me with the wax and also spit on me and said nothing. At one pt the wax was in my hair. I wanted to speak to the manager but waited because she was the manager on duty. Next day called to speak to another manager and apparetnly I didnt now i had gotten ahold of the same lady in question. She started screaming saying for me to go back and she would fix it. But i told her yesterday to do so, and got them more messed up. So i just told her I'd report them and she hung up on me. ps. Did my 10 yr old sisters also and burned her 2 days later still has the red mark. And this is everytime we go there we get this rude lady. Maybe nothing can be done, but ill let the wordd out to every website about this.
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

About

Summary

Nails Inc is a London, England-based nail bar chain with 60 outlets across the United Kingdom. Founded in 1999 by young entrepreneur Thea Green MBE, Nails Inc is the UKs leading fashion forward nail brand with a bestselling, highly sought after product range. Nails Inc provides professional products. Nails Inc has concessions within key retailers, including Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, Fenwick, House of Fraser, and Debenhams. The company now has stores in the UK, US, France, Middle East, Singapore and Hong Kong. It has also developed Get Lashed, a diffusion brand for false eyelashes. Nails Inc. is part of the Paint Shop, located in Selfridges, London. A unique concept developed by Nails Inc., The Paint Shop offers customers nail art designs, bespoke speedy services and thousands of nail polishes. In November 2012, Nails Inc. opened a nail bar in the Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar.

Nails Inc reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article