Worst experience ever!

Worst experience ever! Everyone, racism is still alive and real. It still disturbs me how poorly I was treated. The servicer name is Shirley, her booth is the first one to the right when you walk in. I came to the shop straight from work, dressed in professional attire. Immediately, I could feel tension as I was looked up and down. She began speaking in her language to another lady and had me to sit down. She was uncessarily aggressive while doing my nails to the point I had to stop her and say, "you know that you are hurting my fingers." While doing my nails, she asked personal questions wanting to know where I worked but I responded vaguely. Afterwards, she did not allow me time to dry my nails but ask was I ready ( as to say leave now), ran my visa card, and turned it face down to pick up off the counter while I stood in front of her to sign the receipt. I was in total dismay for having being treated this way. Not sure what she had in mind (stereo type) and why she felt so comfortable treating me this way. I am still shaking my head, regardless of how I looked, I was simply a paying customer who needed a nail fill-in. Never again!
ID
Hyattsville, Maryland
Service
Nail Stop Of Hyattsville Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article