Horrible customer service

Ordered a mother of the bride dress on Oct. 27th 2018. Paid in full $550.00 that is with a 15% discount. Called in March for status of order, the dress was in. Daughter took ferry to go pick up. When she arrived the clerk went in back, looking forever and finally came out with a dress with a white plastic bag over it. ( not a garment bag). The clerk rolled it up and stuck it in a shopping bag. When home I tried it on. The dress was wrong size, beads falling off, hook and eye gone and strings hanging everywhere. The swatches color sheet was in the dress. Obviously I was given the sample dress that I tried on in Oct. We called and were pretty upset and the daughter of the owner said no we received the dress we ordered. She stated it is people like us the try to destroy small businesses, that we should not of ordered a dress we couldn't afford. The owner contacted me after I accidently gave her the wrong number( my sons) saying she felt threatened. I explained everything in detail, wrong size, falling apart and the customer service by her daughter. She said dress was on backorder and clerk gave me the sample dress on accident. Then she said the sample dress was for sale and that is what I purchased for $550.00. Then she said she'd order a new one, the correct size and have it here within 10 days. If backordered then how? I asked if she was planning on crediting a discount for all this trouble and she was angry I asked that, stated I already was given a discount at purchase. Was complaining she had to pay extra to get it from Mon Cheri on a rush order and then $20.00 to send it to me as I was not spending $25 to ferry over and back again. I had to send her back the *** dress I said at $20.00. The only thing they ended up doing to resolve these issues were a return label to send back dress. ABSOLUTLY the worst experience I have ever had. I have 3 daughters getting married in a year and DEFINATELY NOT THE PLACE WE WILL GO FOR ALL THE DRESSES.
ID
Edmonds, Washington
Pros
  • Friendly initial visit
  • Initial visit friendly
Cons
  • Worst customer satisfaction guarantee ever
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article