Review from Sharjah, Sharjah

November 17, 2014 at 8:44 am I am living in UAE ,I bought Kia Mohave in last year June and was enjoying driving Kia ,caused my whole family is using different models of Kia just one week back I went to service center of Kia juma al majid , Ajman , UAE , for general service at 45000 KM ( I droved 44000 KM ) and my this Kia Mohave is under warrantee from the distributor/ dealer juma al majid . I received a call that your car has a gear problem and we will let you know when it’s repaired , I left car with the said service station on 12th. November 2014 and today is 17 November 2014 and still they could not find any solution . Now two. (2) question rise that how come a brand new car got this problem ( may be manufacturing defect) which is not cured in 7 days and I don’t know how much it will take more Further 2 nd question is that when I paid to drive a brand new car than why I should drive repaired car which is being droved just 18 months , so my request would be that a staunch user if Kia it’s my right to get new sand car in compensation and let this existing car be with service station for there experience and modification . I will strongly request to this companies CEO Mr.Hyoung-Keun (Hank)Lee that I should be given a brand new Kia Mohave Thanks Nadia Adnan udnan.ataullah@***.com Car serial No.KNAKN811XE510**** Phone 00971 5* 963 ****
ID
Sharjah, Sharjah

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article