Naac administrative office

NAAC Adminidtrative Services - Naac administrative office
Well today i recieved a letter saying that i had won 1,900,000 and that i had to send in 19.99 for receiver processing division, Thak God if i won, but if i didnt how would i get my money back, and if there is any number to call to talk to somebody about this. What are the odds of me being a winner from a small town this will be Amazing, truely im all smiles right now. How many others have the same this same letter is all i want to know and how will they send the money in a check or what

This is a straight up scam. Just YouTube this scam and see that it's a form of the "Nigerian Scam".

You send in $20.00 and then you will be constantly contacted with mail and phone calls from these scammers asking you for more money for processing fees. Please do not send scammed any of your money. They will never send you any money.

If you still do not believe me then ask yourself if you have in fact entered any sweepstakes that promised you a 2 million dollar pay off. I bet the answer to your question is no.

Did you actually enter a contest or something to win big money? Sounds like a scam to me -- if you send the small money to them, then they will hit you up for more money. Heaven help you if you give them your bank account number!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Gainesville, Florida
Loss

NAAC keeps sending (you are a winner! , please send in check money order or cash.) are you serious?

Hi i'm kenisha from florida, Like some of the others complaint i have read, NAAC has royaly pissed me the *** off. The first 2 times i was a fool, until i noticed i didnt recieve an check or other awards.................. I got curious an looked this company up on line. Like some others i have been told i have won 1.9million dollars but instead of me sending in the $19.99 i got online! An like others my number is 158062**** an i was told my name was computer matched with an id #. Well you creeps wont get another *** dime from my ***. If i lived in uniondale, ny i would try my best to find the people responsible for scamin people for their hard earned money. But since there is a p.o box it would be hard anyway, i mean i have never heard of a company tellin u to send .... check, money order, or" CASH"!!!!!.... Hey NAAC....***! An if anybody else gets any letter from them just throw them away or like me write a letter an see if u do get any of ur money back, cuz this is really uncalled for.
ID
Silver Springs, Florida

About

Summary

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Shahjahan Road, Dhopur House, ... should be sent to the Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur ...

NAAC Adminidtrative Services reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article