Myunclevinny.com

This is a total fraud company,Please do not buy anything from this company ,they are cheaters ,big scammers,made a wbsite that looks legit but plz don't go by that. I purchased roadcare plus card FOR THEIR PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP for 1 year which the company does not redeem seems like it also a partner in crime company.wasted $40.I also Contacted them several times but they do not respond to my emails nor the voice mail same goes for the company whose voucher I brought.Contacted my credit card company hope they can set them straight.shame shame shame!!!!!!!!!!!Liars.
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

MyUncleVinny.com and DailyDealster.com is a scam!! Both by SmartCircle!!

I purchased a deal from MyUncleVinny.com which stated I was paying for one weekend night, one weekday night, and four 50% off nights at a Ramada hotel. However, when I called the hotel, they told me I had to purchase one more night in order to get the weekend or weekday night I already paid for!! They Ramada told me the deal was from SmartCircle and that they would not be able to refund it and I would have to call SmartCircle. I am calling them first thing Monday and I'll let you know what happens. If they do not refund me, I am going to sue that *** company. Good thing I know lawyers.

My daughter bought a facial etc. voucher from myunclevinny.com.

She showed up for the appointment and the salon never authorized any such service. I called the customer service number for my uncle vinny and no answer it is only music.

Please warn everyone they are scam.

Just found that dailydealster.com is selling $400 worth of golf to my golf course ~~~ this was never authorized by myself or anyone else and we will not be honoring the sales from that website.

View more comments (1)
ID
Raleigh, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article