No Access Code with Purchase

Purchased an etextbook for my class thinking that this would be an easy, quick, and safe way to obtain an etextbook for my class. So wrong. I didn't receive an email confirming my purchase until 23 hours after I purchased the etextbook. Then I did not receive an access code. I did not have an access code in my account with pearson either. I have called the only customer service line and it's for tech support so they are no help at all. The only way is to correspond via website/email. All I needed was an access code, it would take 5 mins to look up or send an email with it and here I am 2 days since I've purchased it without an access code. This is ridiculous that I've sent 3 requested through their online customer service, spoke with 2 tech support representatives for about 45 mins each and I still have no access code. The last email that I sent requested the access code today or a refund. I have missed a deadline for a paper all ready because of this. I will never purchase anything from this company again. At this point I fee like I am out my money because I will never get an access code, unless it's after my class has ended, or I will not get a response about an refund either.

same situation happened to me!!

ID
Service
Mypearsonstore Customer Care
Cons
  • Only phone number listed is for tech support
  • Purchased etextbook and did not get access code
  • Only lines of communication via email
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
My Access Code Immediately or a Full Refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article