Ripped Me Off!

Don’t get sucked in by this company like I did. I was in the process of doing a deal with JG Wentworth to sell my structured settlement payments when out of the blue I got a call from MYLUMPSUM.COM. They told me they would get me $10,000 more if I cancelled with JGW and went with them instead. I was warned by JGW that the offer was too good to be true, but I trusted MYLUMPSUM.COM and proceeded with them. I waited for three months without a court hearing date and when I complained MYLUMPSUM.COM told me they made a mistake and that they miscalculated the price. I lost three months waiting and they completed flailed on me. WARNING, buyer beware, DON’T ever do business with MYLUMPSUM.COM. They are fraudsters.

A lump sum is a nice thing to blow through if you have spoiled knickers.

I have done several transactions with JG. I received a letter in the mail from MYLUMPSUM.COM and decided to give them a call.

They gave me $13,000 more than JG was offering and bought less of my payments. Don't believe everything you read!

You admitted that they made a mistake and you then write that they ripped you off. Totally non credible review.

And Mr Wentworth a home boy? You is full of it sucka.

He be a bus driver, a conductor at an orchestra, a baseball umpire. He be a lot of but he ain't no homeboy.

#991973

Sue the muthafuccaz! Jg has done way more of these deals than anyone else.

So many mo that they got sued for anti trust by another jealous bunch of dudes.

Glad you got a good deal from the homeboy Mr Wentworth. Have a great day.

View more comments (3)
ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Cons
  • Liers
  • Scammmers
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article