Verified Reviewer

Username Log In Decline

Mylot - Username Log In Decline
This site was Scam, they declined my login credentials, I sent my forgot password,and receive same password credentials I used before,but it decline to open my account.

I love when scammers get caught and then claim they were the ones that got scammed.

You were banned from the site most likely and I sincerely doubt you are owed $50.

@Go Ask Alice

You were banned because you were re-writing articles instead of making your own original articles and you had earned 29 cents not the alleged $50 you claim.

View more comments (2)
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Mylot.com BANS you with NO notification or warning!

Mylot.com doesn't let me post anymore. All I get when I try to post is "unable to post content, please try again... thank you!". I know they erased a bunch of my discussions because of "guideline violations" but I was never notified or warned about it and/or told about which guideline I violated. I've sent several emails to their customer service but I have gotten no reply. I don't even receive their DAILY DIGEST in my email anymore. And the worse part is that I'm going to loose my $5 balance because of FORCED inactivity!!!

Funny how people totally ignore the Terms of Use section and then cry they were treated unfairly. This is from the 2008 Terms section - "myLot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the myLot services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability." You agreed to these Terms when you signed up, it is only your own fault if you did not read them.

i too hv the same prob

#19883

Is Mylot.com free? If so, get a program that will hide your IP address.

hide-my-ip.com

@PissedConsumer19883

And this will automatically assure a 'ban' as soon as they sign up.

View more comments (3)
ID
Stamford, Connecticut
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article