Mylot.com BANS you with NO notification or warning!

Mylot.com doesn't let me post anymore. All I get when I try to post is "unable to post content, please try again... thank you!". I know they erased a bunch of my discussions because of "guideline violations" but I was never notified or warned about it and/or told about which guideline I violated. I've sent several emails to their customer service but I have gotten no reply. I don't even receive their DAILY DIGEST in my email anymore. And the worse part is that I'm going to loose my $5 balance because of FORCED inactivity!!!

i too hv the same prob

#19883

Is Mylot.com free? If so, get a program that will hide your IP address.

hide-my-ip.com

View more comments (1)
ID
Stamford, Connecticut
Loss

About

Summary

Mylot is a kind of social network, where people can not only earn money, but also discuss any topic, find friends and view photos and so on. The area of interests is really great, so there are such categories: entertainment, health, music, television, travel, pets, sports and plus many others. Every user has an opportunity to demonstrate own interests and hobbies on the personal profile page. In order to create an account there, people have to complete the registration process. Mylot has a system of bonuses and points for active users.

Mylot reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article