Complaint about not getting a refund on a clothing item ordered

I order a long holiday skirt from a company called MylittleREDtrunk by Allison Springer from Fort Collins, CO. The skirt arrived and was way too small in the waist for me to zip up yet the rest of the skirt was huge. I packed up the skirt in a special padded package to return to the company associated with Etsy. After several days of no refund I sent an email to Allison Springer. She returned an email to me stating that their are no refunds only exchanges. I have no interest in purchasing any other items from her company. So now she has my money and she has her skirt. I am out $50.00 plus returned shipping of $7.75. This is why I am complaining and warning other people not to order any products online from this company. A total rip off.

Lorin Wilson never contacted me about the item not fitting. I did receive the item back but it was weeks later and was likely worn and then returned, which is the reason I have a no return policy.I have given refunds is the past when a customer contacts me about an issue with the item I did not catch or if measurements were off. In this case the measurements listed were exact and my return policy is clearly stated in several places.If Lorin Wilson cannot check the measurements and compare them to her own size it is not my fault.If a customer wears and returns an item, they will not receive a refund.Why would Lorin Wilson not have contacted me when she received the item to discuss the matter?

Do not order any clothing products from MylittleREDtrunk from Allison Springer at 418 Towhee St in Fort Collins, CO 80526 since their are NO REFUNDS. So if the clothing does not fit and you return the item to her you will NOT receive a refund.

View more comments (1)
ID
Cons
  • You do not get a refund on clothing
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article