John Fogelman "Myfranchise man"

He basically sold us a bad franchise. The company had been in trouble for months and he knew it, but sold us anyways. He is also a complete alcoholic. When we met him for dinner (which we paid for) he couldn't stop drinking. He became loud and abusive to our waitress. This should have been a sign, but we loved the concept of this company. He lied to us and told us that the company was very strong and ALL the franchisees were making money. It turns out when we called to validate if this was true he gave us phone numbers of his wife and a couple of friends. Keep away from this crook.

My name is John Fogleman. And I never sold a franchise in Las Vegas!

This was posted by a unstable demented individual that has tried to file a complaint on any portal he can find.

I think he was arrested for fraud and is still serving his time. Feel free to call me anytime to discuss, John

To Mr. Anonymous and anyone else concerned,

It grieves me that anyone can write anything they want on the web with your name displayed specifically and it is accepted without question because it is written by someone anonymous!

It immediately becomes your responsibility to refute anything that has been written and to try to protect your reputation.

Well here it goes, you be your own judge, my name is John Fogleman and I have not been banned from selling Express Staffing Franchises nor have I ever used my wife and friends as validation in any of the 300+ Franchisers I represent.

The Franchise they are referring to is the Bouari Weight Loss Franchise, which was a great opportunity until the owners got into an ugly divorce because the husband, Emile Bouari, was having an affair. The wife ended up with sole ownership of the Franchise in the divorce settlement.

Since I continued to help the franchise, Emile Bouari has continued to attack me with these anonymous untrue postings. He is the only person that keeps calling me an alcoholic and tries to paint me as someone dishonest because he is vengeful for my helping his Ex-wife with the Franchise.

I never ate dinner with any couple and did these things mentioned or acted in the way described.

If anyone is seriously interested in my reputation and what type of character I really have, feel free to contact me for true references of candidates that I have helped become successful Franchisees. I have many.

And I am happy to sign my name to this, John D Fogleman!

john@***.com

John was banned from selling Express franchises by corporate for "unprofessional" conduct.

View more comments (2)
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article