Verified Reviewer

The product is not what I ordered and the company refuses to remake it or provide a refund.

WARNING: ABSOLUTELY DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! THEY CLAIM TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE DOLL YOU ORDER BASED ON RECOMMENDATIONS PROVIDED BY YOU, BUT DON'T. I made it very clear that the doll I ordered needed a change in hair colour- TWICE!!! I still received a doll with dark brown hair, when the person it is supposed to resemble has blonde hair! When I contacted customer service for assistance I was told there is nothing they could do since I approved the final doll. This is an absolute lie - you are not given the opportunity to see the last changes before the doll is shipped. If I had seen this disaster before it was shipped, I would've insisted for the THIRD time that the hair colour needs to be changed! This doll is useless to me now - I can't give it to the intended recipient, because it doesn't look a thing like him! This is an expensive product and for it to not even have the right hair colour is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Do yourself a favor and stay far far away from this company.

User's recommendation: Do not use this company!

ID
#2099401 Review #2099401 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article