Mydivorcedocuments is a rip off!

If you are looking to "do it yourself divorce" DO not use mydivorcedocuments.com. They advertise a no child no assets type divorce "packet" for $24.95 which shows to include not only paperwork to download from the internet, but also an instruction "kit" for help in filling it out correctly. I was ignorant, and trying to save money, so I ordered the product. All I got were 2 sheets of paper with fill in the blanks. I could have gotten this same paperwork for $10 elsewhere. The "instruction kit" never arrived, and neither did the email reply from the customer service department. They do not have a phone number, so I can't call to speak to anyone. My suggestion, pay a paralegal to get a divorce, it's less hassle in the long run.

I'm surprised some of you had problems with MyDivorceDocuments. I have used them twice to file for successful divorces.

The forms were spot-on, and the two divorces were finalized by the judges in record time and at astronomical savings. Thank you so much, MyDivorceDocuments for your help.

Order the document paid them some $50.00 for the forms and instructions needed to do a non child in California. Had a question so I googled it and found the website for my State it had 10 times better instructions and had all the forms I needed.

Even found some forms which would save me a lot of work.

My advice is to stay away from Mydivorcedocuments.com and go directly to you own set court house website.

We are so sorry that you experienced a problem with our website. We do offer Toll Free Telephone support at 1-80*-***-**** as well as real time chat with a Customer service Representative. Our Money back guarantee will certainly refund anyone 100% of their money if they are not satisfied with our service.

#197373

wow !!!! i swear i entered my credit card number and before clicking order i said let me search for their phone number and talk to some one and this page popped in my face !!

thank you thank you thank you so much for the heads up ! and im so sorry u had to go thru this but god bless you for alerting others !

#190926

Thanks for the heads up about the site. Was about to put in my credit card information then I saw this post.

Nicely done.

This Many Lewis person is clearly a meat puppet for the website. They do not have telephone support and as the op mentioned non of the download links function.

Terrible website. Terrible service.

I do not agree at all. I used them this week.

I instantly got a very useful guide directly after my credit card was charged and all the forms I needed to get a divorce. The forms were there and the entire process only took my 20 minutes to complete. Not sure what problem you ran into but I got an email with a phone number on it as well. It was all pretty simple.

I recommend them highly. It's a cheap and easy way to get a divorce.

View more comments (6)
ID
Mountain Home, Arkansas
Loss

About

MyDivorceDocuments FAQ
An uncontested divorce is one in which the parties negotiate their own settlement rather than going to trial and letting the commissioner or judge decide the issues for them. Many people find that an uncontested divorce is advantageous for several reasons. The process tends to be faster and less expensive when the divorce is uncontested. The parties maintain control over their futures by reaching their own decisions. The Court does not impose a judgment on them after a trial. The parties are also better able to maintain (or establish) a civil relationship if they are not involved in protracted litigation with all of the positioning and leverage that a trial may invoke. An uncontested divorce agreement can be accomplished through direct negotiation between the parties, or through mediation.
To read more: https://www.mydivorcedocuments.com/about-us/common-divorce-questions/
Summary

Unfortunately, married couples may meet challenges and decide to split up. MyDivorceDocuments is a portal, that is specializing in offering men and women all required papers for a divorce process. Thus, forms for filling in are offered for downloading by states. As for the prices, so the prices for divorce kits begin from $29.95. Other important forms like, child custody or restraining orders are presented at this online portal and are accurate enough to be used in the family USA courts. The documents are up-to-dated and in case of any problems, clients may get the consultation from an attorney. These divorce kits may help to save precious money and time.

MyDivorceDocuments reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article