Mycroburst LIES to get customers then STEALS your money

I prepaid almost $800 for a website contest with Mycroburst. I prepaid for it and was told by the rep that I could launch my contest at anytime. About a year later I need to use the credit on my account with mycroburst. I call them and am told that they deleted the credit that was on my account after 3 months of inactivity. WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME! All they say is that unless I have it in writing that thier company representative told my that there was no time limit (he verbally told me), there was nothing they can do. They directed me to the terms and conditions that do say that the contest does indeed expire after 3 months, but they will not provide me a copy of the terms from the time of my purchase a year ago. I do not believe that the terms contained this at the time of my purchase. They are just giving me the current terms. They told me that if I pay them An extra $100 that they will deactivate the credit. I told them that this is crazy and I'm not giving them anymore money. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY OUTRIGHT LIE TO GET BUSINESS AND STEAL LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY FROM GOOD CUSTOMERS.
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article