map-marker Sun City, Arizona

Mybullfrog - Account Upgrade Review from Sun City, Arizona

I was promised one thing if I up-graded my account but I was lied to by the store manager in Peoria. I am not happy.

Guest

I was told that if I went to a higher data plan I would have all overage charges taken off they did not do that they really need to step it up with a screw up policy and stop charging people for what they mess up on they charged an extra $300 because they did not take away the overages from that last month

Alison E Fta
map-marker Henderson, Nevada

Buyer Beware

So Angry! This location was dishonest when selling me an add on mobile hotspot to my phone.

My husband was getting a new iPhone and the employee at Mybullfrog.com on Green Valley Parkway in Henderson, Nevada told us that we didn't need unlimited data - that we could save money on our bill by getting a hot spot, that would be part of our data package and would not cost any more money a month (in fact it would save money).

21 days later my Verizon bill doubled and there was a $50 charge (per month) for that hotspot. I called Verizon Wireless and they basically said "sucks to be you" and you need to go back to the store. I then called the MyBullfrog.com phone number that sends you to their corporate customer service and they basically said "too bad, your 14 day return policy had expired.... oh but they could save me money by renewing my other Verizon phone that is out of contract".

HMMMM - Lets tell a customer to go shove it and then try to turn it into a sales opportunity.

If they are going to offer a "14 day worry free return," maybe it should extend a little longer so the first bill will actually show up and you can see what you really spent, versus what they told you you spent.

Buyer Beware - dishonestly here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loss:

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article