My Airport Trip rip off

Myairporttrip - My Airport Trip rip off
I have to lodge a complaint against a company providing limousine pick up in the USA. The company trades as “www.myairporttrip.com” and I booked several airports to hotel and hotel to airport trips through them. It appears however, that this company fails to deliver what it charges for. The problem started when we arrived in Los Angeles and where told that all flights to Fort Worth had been cancelled due to the storm which swept through the USA. We stayed the night at the LAX Hilton and whilst there I tried to contact “www.myairporttrip.com” by email and advised them of our trip change and then our problems with bookings through “www.myairporttrip.com” started. 1. Pick-Up Fort Worth Airport. – No pick-up. Charged by myairporttrip.com US$106.82. We had to use a taxi to hotel. Cost US$70. I tried to find the service provider as per “www.myairporttrip.com” confirmation email and regardless what provided phone number I called, not one operator recognised the booking confirmation number I was given by “www.myairporttrip.com” or found any bookings under my surname. I send an email to “www.myairporttrip.com” complaining regarding the service, but have not received an answer. At the hotel I was finally able to find M&M Limousines again after numerous phone calls to limo services in Dallas and Fort Worth. M&M told me that they found out from American Airways that our flight was cancelled, but had not received any notification from “www.myairporttrip.com” regarding my email to them advising of our new flight details 2. Pick-Up Nashville Airport and return. – Whilst in Fort Worth I was able to locate the provider as listed on the email from “www.myairporttrip.com” by doing Google searches and numerous phone calls. This company provided an excellent service. 3. Pick-Up New Orleans Airport and return. – No pick-up. Charged by myairporttrip.com US$148.92. Had to use taxi to hotel and return to Airport. Cost US$150. When I called the phone number provided by “www.myairporttrip.com” I was told by the operator that they had no booking in my name and that the booking reference given by “www.myairporttrip.com” was not a number type they used and was not able to help me any further. 4. Pick-Up Miami Airport. – Never use this company.
ID
Fort Worth, Texas
Service
Myairporttrip Pick Up Service
Cons
  • Not getting picket up at the airports or hotels
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article