Thugs and thieves

I have been paying them for 3 months and filled out all the papers.they have twice told me to send more info and I did twice,,,,then they said it was not enough....they took money out in may 2019 after telling me there would not be a payment for may cause it has cause me so much bother....but they took it anyway,,,,who can I call to report this violation of the law and my feelings....I need this medicine and have not got anything ***

they did me the same way but I turned them into the BBB in Florida

Apparently, you either used a debit card or gave them your bank info as you stated "they took money out." Big mistake using either of those two methods of payment for anything, anywhere. Contact the bank or card issuer and tell them you have been paying for something you never received. This is called a "dispute." Good luck, and apply for a credit card---that's the thing where you charge it but don't pay it but once a month---after verifying all your saved receipts, etc.

View more comments (1)
ID
Cons
  • That they deceive people in need
  • That they steal
  • Lie and steal
Poor customer service

HORRIBLE!!!!

This is an LLC run by criminals that deceive, lie and scam. In short: They charged my card upfront, promised me a service and instead lied and stole money. In detail: These people claim to help/advocate people that are in terrible need for medicine but unable to afford them. I found their website online when looking for pills I needed for a serious medical condition. On the phone they explained to me that it is a subscription based service but that I was a strong candidate and that they would reach out to the manufacturer and get me the pills. They said that it would take about 2 weeks after I submit all the papers (on average). They then send me the papers and I filled and mailed as required, after which I never heard back from them. They did charge upfront $80 (which was not necessary) and then charged me twice $60. After 2 months of waiting, I kept on reaching out to them (several times) and they would constantly (sometimes they would just hang up) tell me to call back as my file was being "processed". Yet, they keep on charging me. Eventually I got the feeling that they were buying time while charging my card for as long as possible. My health got worse and I had no choice but to find other means to acquire my medication, I then canceled the card and then - and only then they began calling me (of course). This LLC operates with deceptive, dishonest, unethical tactics and act in bad faith. There is no advocacy, just a scam designed to charge upfront and then delay a process or slow it down to charge as long as possible. I have no doubt the do cover themselves legally in case of failure to provide said medicine since it is subscription based, while "implying" on the phone that it would be "fast and easy". These people get away with this practice because their clients are mostly people in terrible health and in poor financial conditions (otherwise they'd be dealing with their insurances). They have no shame. I feel entitled to pursue them legally for damages to my health and deceptive ways to conduct business. A refund is the least to expect.
New York, New York
Cons
  • That they lie
  • That they steal
  • That it is a medical scam
Poor customer service
Full refund

Scam artists RX Advocates....

This is a big joke....it has taken months to get this rx started and they took $60.00 a month for all these months and I had no medicine. I finally get a rx pkg for 3 months and a letter follows saying I will not be getting anymore effective 01-01-2017 until I spend 3% of my household income on my medicine. Why should I pay them $60.00 a month when I'm not getting it......they will not refund any money they have taken which I feel is unfair......Stay away from these people!!

The prosecutor office of Florida needs to shut them down and prosecute each of their employees individually for deceptive practice. They should also be referred to the FBI

Ditto on the scam artist.... Lot of false starts while all they do is send your name as a reference patient to the manufacturers.... you will eventually get your meds but you could have saved the mental anguish and the monthly costs by working through a Doctor that would be willing to help you to work directly with the manufacturers

I also have been dealing with Advocate My Meds for over 7 months, and they also have my $60 to enroll with no drugs as of yet. I have sent in everything they have asked for and they say they need the same things again, I have sent them a total of 4 times, now they tell me I need a detailed drug cost from my insurance company, the drugs I have requested have had no response and have had to pay $696.00 so for this year from the drugs that I requested, big help huh?

SAME THING WITH MY PRESCRIPTIONS.. They took so LONG AND After giving them over $100 finaly get my med .Then I was in Catastrophic phase of my Prescription plan.and was elligble for Meds at cheaper cost!

I never received my meds, but they sure took my money and then more. After the $60.00 sign up fee they continued to take $49.95 from my credit card for 6 months.

When I called to have the money put back on the credit card (which this card was only used of Advocate My Meds) someone decided to steal my identity and ran charges up on the credit card. I would recommend if you use them watch your payment account and be careful.

This company is a scam, I work for a doctors office and we fill out applications to get assistance for patients all the time and they are the same applications that Advocate my Meds are trying to submit. This company is just trying to make money off people who are already having trouble paying for their medications.DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY. IT IS A SCAM!Your doctors office will help you fill out these applications just let them know you are having trouble paying.

This is a scam company. You do not have to go through a company like this in order to get medication assistance.

You could get free medication assistance without paying $60 plus $39.95/ month.

This is a rip off company. Do NOT waste your money or time.

This is a scam!!! Please do not deal with theses people!!!

Hi ! I would not recommend this so called rx helper to a dog !

They're scammers *** artist . I haven't get any medication and it's being 3 months .

I regrets the day I find this scammers in the internet. God must to give me strength to cope with my chronic illnes

View more comments (8)
Service
My Rx Advocate Legal Service
Bad quality
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article