My Personal Trainer - Contract Review

In June I went to My Personal Trainer in Uniontown, ohio and listened to a glorified speech by the co-owner and since I was desperate to lose weight I fell for not 1 year but 2 years and signed up since it was supposed to be a great deal! A couple of months later my reliable and affordable sitter for my 3 year old got a job offer so we had to place him in daycare. This made it difficult to pay along with $180 a month for MPT so I asked them what they can do to help me. The options I was given were to pay the remainder of the balance $4,000 or extend my contract 1 more year bringing my payments to $127 a month. Obviously the $4,000 is not an option for us. I even spoke to the owner to see if they would be willing to give me a less expensive contract but was told that is not an option. In my opinion, these people could care less about you or your well being as long as they get your money. My advice to others is DON'T SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THESE PEOPLE!
#919873

Another thing I'd like to add to complaints against MPT is that I was THREATENED by the owner Sandy Stone. She told one of the other trainers to tell me that if she sees anymore complaints that I'm writing about the company then she will no longer honor the extra year extension, which brought my payments down some, and will drop me back to the original contract which is a HUGE chunk of money.

She also told her that she will no longer be dealing with me.

What a real ***!

ID
Butler, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article