Great Store

Great place to buy furniture. I recommend My Furniture Store to anyone needed furniture. They have a great staff. Stop by and give them a try. I know we will be back. Thanks for making us happy.
Pilot, North Carolina
Reason of review
Work Experience or Job Application

Is this business for real or is it a FRAUD ???

After looking on the web for a specific sofa called Simmons Bebop chocolate, as I had seen and tried the sectional in the same brand, I emailed My Furniture Place to find out if I could buy 2 Simmons Bebop sofas, and had an immediate answer from someone who signed Jerry B., saying that it was possible and he called me with more information, promised delivery could be made in another state, by a company named D & D White Gloves in North Carolina, and I fell in the trap, thinking I was dealing with a reliable " Furniture company ", and naively gave my card number over the phone on February 20, 2015. I received an email with receipt for amount of $1108.00 for the 2 sofas, and waited 2, 3 weeks and no sign of sofas. Now seriously worried by that silence, I emailed, called, left messages,... no answer. Desperate, I called the delivery company, they said they did not have any delivery pending under my name. Strange coincidence, right after speaking to that person, Jerry, (if that is his name) called saying that he was sorry, he was on vacation, thought everything had been taken care of, did not know sofas were unavailable, and promised to refund my money. Still waiting after almost 3 months!!! My question " Is My Furniture Place a SCAM ?????????????

I am having similar problems and believe I may have been robbed of $1500. Is there any recourse??

I’m taking my business elsewhere. Thank you for posting!

This poster is a scam..fake news

Wished I had seen your email first. We have been waiting for over a month. Supposed to be in transit but company has no record for delivery

@PissedConsumer1065070

Crap! This is happening to me too!!

I have no updates, no planned delivery. Has better business bureau been made aware?

View more comments (4)
North Carolina, United States
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

False advertisement, ignorant owner and viciously rude delivery driver!

I placed an order online from myfurnitureplace.com, the website indicated, and the owner confirmed, a white glove delivery. My delivery was sent with a one-man angry crew that was supposed to deliver and assemble a 1069-lbs bedroom set! The delivery driver was so angry because he had to deliver the furniture from NC!!! I called and emailed the owner about a problem with the furniture and he never bothered to return my emails. My advice, stay away from these people even if it means you'll end up paying couple extra bucks. This was by far the worst company "shack" that I've dealt with!

Before,you order call them. I called and called and couldn't get an answer.

I then called the so called SNAP finance company which I believe that they work together. Just be careful.

He is the same guy pretending to be a store owner. It is not even a licensed retail location

His website is exactly the same as a store in High Point called Furniture Station but with higher prices

That store is owned Oakwood Furniture

View more comments (1)
High Point, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article