map-marker Chard, England

Online Order Review

I placed an order back end ov November . I was told by emal I would have my goods well in time for Xmas .still haven't got them and I've ordered some other stuff and haven't herd a thing .

I've been tracking my parcel and on the 23 /12 it was in London .

Still no parcel . Not happy and I've emailed them to say I wasn't happy .

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery

Www.mydrafthorse.com gives excuses and attitute instead of good customer service

I didn't learn my lesson the first time so maybe you can benefit from my bad experiences. I placed an order and paid $45 Priority Mail fee to have something under 5lbs.

shipped Priority Mail. They waited 5 days to ship it. Then they blamed me for not telling them I needed it shipped immediately. Why would I pay for Priority Shipping if I didn't want it shipped immediately?

Then the owner made excuses and was rude. Unfortunatey, this was not the first time they screwed up my order and made excuses.

Caution: Aggravation and poor customer service come with doing business with this online retailer. Go elsewhere for your draft horse gear!

Cons:
  • Customer service
Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Guest

I agree with this post.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article