DON'T TRUST: MyFranchiseCasino.com

This was the due diligence letter I wrote to Shawn. “Hello Shawn, I need more data before I invest thousands of dollars. I need to know the following: 1. How many investors are making money and how much money? What percentage of investors are making money? I need to see actual physical data. 2. Who these offshore online gambling companies are and where? Their background, address, who the owners are? 3. Which or how many of these gambling companies will my website be forwarded to and how many in how many countries? 4. You offer different packages, to make 30% to 40% for Turnkey, 50% to 90% for White Label. Why the variation in commission percentages? 5. What is the address of your company and who are the owners? 6. What would the website look like? A concern I have is when I asked the question to you yesterday, why you closed the Vegas office and your reply was you could not handle the customer service, so you moved to Houston. Doesn’t it make sense to hire more customer service personnel? Is not that the point of going into business is profit, therefore if you have so much interest, hire more people and grow? If you were overwhelmed this would make sense unless it was due to the negative comments I discovered online yesterday about your organization. I am interested. I’m not asking these questions to prove something negative about your company. I just want to make sure I’m not being scammed and there seems to be quite a bit of negatives written about your company. “ On 12/23/14. I spoke to Shawn and he was very rude and told me they have great customer service and was not INTERESTED IN SELLING TO ME if I ask all these questions and would not email me the names of these offshore companies. BASICALLY, THEY WANT PEOPLE TO INVEST BLINDLY.

We have no problem answering these questions. Everybody asks these questions, all the time...

We obviously want to work with people who positively represents our brand and people we feel will be successful. Aron, the author of this thread was rude when we spoke and I honestly didn't feel this was the right business for him. At that time, I decided this wasn't a good match for me. Just because somebody wants to to hire us doesn't mean we have to accept a job.

I have the right to decline working with someone I don't "mesh" with or want to work with.

I have no incentive to being rude to a potential customer for no reason. When he could not accept that I declined working with him he became increasingly rude and at that point he is calling me "rude".

@PissedConsumer957869

Dude, you're scamming people... The jig is up

@PissedConsumer957869

I see your point. Not mad at the process and I wouldn't do business with the wrong fit either.

I don't see where anyone has been scammed nor any casino purchasers from your company. I only care about who purchased.

View more comments (2)
ID
Riverbank, California
Cons
  • Aweful
Reason of review
Would not answer my Due Dilligence Questions.
Preferred solution
Answer my due dilligence questions for the protection of the public

MyCasinoFranchise Experience - "BEWARE"

Update by user Apr 08, 2014

UPDATE !!!!!! This update is to reassure all consumers that the post below should be discarded.

I have spoke with My Account manager, Daniel Joseph at My Casino Franchise and have made amends.

It seems that my poor attitude and impatience has caused several misunderstanding with My casino Franchise and myself. Please feel free to contact me for any recommendation on this company at casino3667@***.com.

Stephen

Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2014
Just wanted to give some details to everyone on My Casino Franchise/MCF/Daniel Joseph. I am a client with them. I spent $8000 on a franchise that has been online for 6 months now and not one penny has been made on it. I even had to help them set up my Google Analytics. NOW, I paid $3000 for my site, $5000 for a "ranking Booster Package" and $1800 for the Facebook and Twitter package with more that 10,000 followers. *OK, They delivered the site about 2 weeks after I paid. ( I guess that's ok) *The set up the Facebook and Twitter accounts with more than 10,000 followers. But they don't tell you that 95% of the followers don't speak English..... ( Kinda Hard to communicate, don't you think ) *And finally they set up the " Ranking booster Package" that I had to help them set up in Google Analytics... LMAO.... $5K for 100,000 site exposures. Ok, in Daniels Email he clearly states that it is "Live exposures" when in fact they are generated hits to your site. Nothing live about it. I was only getting less than 10,000 exposures. Nothing near what I paid for. So that alone is false advertising. Now after several harsh emails to MCF/Daniel Joseph about getting my money back on the Ranking booster package he agreed to refund me my money several time by email. ( I still have all the emails ) I even discounted it to $3500. Not sure why yet. Anyway, he decided not to refund my money now and has had his Real Estate attorney send me threatening emails saying that he is going to sue me for posting the truth and facts on my experience with My Casino Franchise...... OK go for it.. the counter suit is going to be much worse. So at this point, and in my opinion I wish I would have done more research before I lost my $8K with this franchise. Just letting the consumer know the facts. Best Regards
#1092029

Thank you for letting me know! I was interested in investing in thi franchise

Daniel Joseph is a scam artist charging people thousands of dollars to join a FREE affiliate program which anyone can do for nothing.

You have been taken by one of the slickest *** artists there is.

@PissedConsumer902449

Thank you. I am over it now.

Its a total loss but it has to happen to someone.

Just wish it wasn't me. I hope my loss will encourage others to do some research.

View more comments (2)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article