My Auto Service on Ann Rd. ripped me off BIG TIME

took my car in for a vibration in the front. they told me I needed new control arms & wheel bearings. it cost me $1750 to get done. 2nd day after having the repairs done my car sounded like I was riding in an 18wheeler so, I called & went back and they said it was the wheelbearings on one side & that the new ones they just put on mut have been faulty & they replaced them. well, a week later same thing again so I go back AGAIN (like that's what I want to do with all my time) & this time, it's the wheelbearings on the other side & of course they gave me the same BS story, they must have been faulty...WHATEVER. Oh yeah, while I had it there the first time I had them do an oil change too. Well, after a few more days, my oil light comes on so this time I take it to an actual Mercedes repair shop & found out that they had overfilled my oil & had to have some drianed. By this time I decided to call around to see what other places would've charged for the same work (and probably would've done it right the 1st time) and found out I had been excessively OVER CHARGED...they were even higher than the Mercedes dealership. So, I caled the owner, Jimmy Lodge & told him what a horrible experience this has been & how I was over charged and he could've cared less...he was a real ***. He owns 4 or 5 of the My Auto Services around Las Vegas. DO NOT go to this place, even if it cost more somewhere else cause by the time you have to go back 5 or 6 times to get the work done the way it should've been in the 1st place you've lost TONS of time......my time is more important than that.
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article