Musselman Distributing Co.

Whatever you do, do not buy from Musselman Distributing Co. They offer terriable product and when you complain about it, they will not work with you. They offer you horriable customer service and only tell you that they have never had a complaint and return the product for a total refund minus shipping costs. As an Auto Body shop we strive on making the customer happy. When the customer saw their product, they were not happy but also wanted his car back asap from total restoration. I called the company to complain and see what they could do for me and all I recieved was horriable customer service and no comprimise. They will not work with you as a customer. I even told them I had pictures to prove what I was talking about and they wanted nothing to do with it.

Great article. Thanks for the info, very helpful. BTW, if anyone needs to fill out a “2014 WI DoR ST-12, [11-14]”, I found a blank form here: "www.revenue.wi.gov" and also here "Wisconsin ST12"

I have to agree with the original complaint above.

I've purchased from them in the past and had no problems, though i just found out that the company was purchased and i am no longer dealing with the people i had been originally.

CHANGE YOUR NAME. When you purchase a company and use the name caregiver for the obvious benefits, you have to realize that old customers who were previously unaware of an ownership change come to expect a lot of the same, if not improved customer service and handling and overall experience. The service Rep/salesman i spoke to through their 1-800 number just wanted to get rid of me, skirted and avoided my direct questions.

Never again. Their prices are higher now, bad customer service, and seem to have less product variety than they did before.

Do a simple search and ask car groups in their forums. Certainly you can find it elsewhere. I did.

I have to say I disagree with this guy. They have great customer service as long as you dont get the one guy they have there on the phone.

This lady worked with me no problem sent me out an extra set and even gave me a credit for a future order. They do what they can but some people are just ridiculous and impossible to please (see guy above...)

View more comments (2)
ID
Greenleaf, Wisconsin

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article