Poor quality and poor management

Quality of items is poor. You can tell it is cheap material. Supervisor is not a good person. She is rude and should not be in business. Her English is really poor and you can hardly understand what she is saying and that shows in her work. Avoid dealing with this company to avoid wasting your time

This is clearly a Vendor that was mad we would not buy from them their name isdeelahni.com What a horrible person Demi is. Be careful do not contact them or buy from them they will try to do the same to you.

Service
Musotica Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Musotica.com was very helpful and fast shipping

I ordered for my Vegas vacation a pool swim suit and a bikini and they shipped fast and were very helpful. I had to only wait like two days and there it was well packaged and even included a discount coupon code. I usually buy from them on Amazon but the selection on their website was much better. Check out was fast and I received all tracking updates by email. It is hard to find a stores nowadays that you can trust. Most ship slow or do nt communicate at all. Would recommend especially the sexy thong bikini I received.

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We hope we can help you again.

ID
Pros
  • How fast they ship
Reason of review
Good customer service

Rude and will not resolve their wrong doing

A product I ordered on Musotica.com did not fit and I checked their return/exchange policy online. It stated that if the item was sold out/discontinued I may receive a refund. I called the company twice and sent an email to the company to find out if I could receive a refund. At this point I talked to someone who assured me I could return the item for a full refund as it was sold out/discontinued. She then called me the next day, in response to my email, saying that I could in fact return for a refund. I paid the additional shipping charges to return the item expecting a full refund as promised and received a store credit via email on 10/9/08. Upon calling the company to clarify this matter, I spoke to someone taking full responsibility for the company's mistake and was working with her on what could be done to fix the issue. A supervisor then came on the phone to yell at me about calling customer service regarding this matter and hung up on me when I asked for her name.

8) I also baught an item that was on sale and I though I could return it because I was to lazy to read the return policy. So I sent it back and I rceived an email with a store credit.

They could have refused my return but they were nice enough to give me store credit. I am not pissed :)

:grin I was pissed at first but then I realised that I did not ready the processing time. You have to read the processing time in the item's description.

It taught me to read first. :)

View more comments (1)
Honolulu, Hawaii

About

Musotica Return Policy
If for any reason The User are not totally satisfied with The Client's purchase, The Client can return it within 14 days from the time The User of Website receive The Customer's item(s). All returned items must be within 14 days from the time The User of company services receive The User's item(s) and in Sellable Condition. Returned items are subject to inspection and will not be accepted if they are worn, soiled, altered, have missing tags, are missing original packaging and damaged in any other way. They will be shipped back to The User of Website if these conditions exist and return shipping charged on the original credit card. No Return Authorization number is needed when shipping back a return or exchange except for claims on damaged items. If the original invoice is not included www.musotica.com will issue a store credit only. This requires that a signature must be acquired when delivering a package to confirm receipt.
To read more: https://www.musotica.com/pages/return-policy
Musotica Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.musotica.com/pages/shipping
Musotica Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.musotica.com/pages/privacy-statement
Top Musotica Services

Customer Care

Musotica Pros and Cons

Pros: How fast they ship

Summary

Musotica is a web site providing a wide choice of sexy wear, underwear, costumes, swimwear, shoes and lingerie for different occasions. Visiting the web site of the company customers will be offers the following categories of products: Halloween costumes, sexy lingerie, sexy club wear, sexy stockings, accessories, swimwear and bikinis, crochet by Musotica, fitness wear, shoes and boots. Wholesale options are also available. Musotica always has products for sale and deals. A lot of stars use company’s services including Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton, Shauna Sand-Lamas, Tila Tequila, Girls Next Door. Musotica offers very convenient mail orders, refund policy and shipping. In order to get additional information it is better to contact company representative.

Musotica reviews and complaints

Musotica is ranked 42 out of 2349 in Footwear and Clothing category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article