BEWARE - Terrible service and your tour package is not ATOL or ABTA protected

BEWARE – NOT an ATOL accredited travel agency, so NO ATOL PROTECTION for your Umrah or Hajj package. Not an ABTA member either as claims on their twitter account so no protection from them either. By far the worst travel company I have had the misfortune to deal with. Booked on a Saturday, paid the deposit and was given assurances that all details including flights were booked and as long as I paid within 48 hours for the entire Umrah package, no change to the overall price will occur. When dropping off my passport, I was informed that the flights had increased by £100 per ticket. I was very angry as this was clearly the agency’s fault for not securing my flights. I had even offered to pay for the flights on Saturday but was given assurances that it was not necessary and a deposit would suffice. As my travel was within 3 weeks and I did not want to waste any time and risk not getting a visa in time, I decided to continue with this agency, assuming that now they have made one mistake they will ensure no further mishaps with occur. With hindsight should have walked away right there and then. The owner of the company on Monday assured me that the tickets would be issued that day, hotel vouchers within 48 hours and the ground transportation vouchers would be available when I collected the passport and the Umrah Visa. 48 hours later no hotel vouchers. When I emailed for an update, I was asked to call them back, which I did. The agent did not answer his direct line, did not respond to voicemail, multiple messages left with his colleagues in the office or responded to emails for 2 DAYS. Apparently he was in an internal meeting for 2 days, or at least that is what I was told. When I finally managed to talk with the agent on the third day, he informed me that his payment card to the hotels was not working on the day he asked me to call him back so could not book the hotels and he was out of the office the following day so could not issue the hotel vouchers as promised. When the hotel vouchers did finally arrive by email, they were not worth the paper I printed them out on as they did not show any hotel confirmation codes, or the booking agency's name and other details. Just the name of the hotel, booked dates, incorrect room type for one hotel and an internal reference to the travel agent. Was now informed that the hotel vouchers with the actual codes will be available when I collected my Umrah visa. Surprise, surprise that was not the case. Also no voucher for the ground transportation was available either or the ATOL certificate. Seemed that now they had my money they did not care. With a lot more chasing on the phone and email from me, I finally got the actual hotel confirmation codes a day before I travelled. The ATOL certificate issues to me the day before I travelled was from another company and for the flights only and not the package. When I complained by email, no response from the agency. If you want a stress free travel experience DO NOT BOOK with Muslim Holy Travel or its parent company Frixum Travel. If you want an an Umrah or Hajj package tour with the protection offered by ATOL and ABTA DO NOT BOOK with these companies. If you want to check for yourself if they are ATOL accredited then type ATOL Check in any search engine and follow the instructions. If you want to check for yourself if they are ABTA members you can check on the ABTA website.

But its totally wrong its Atol protected

@PissedConsumer1717749

The Umrah experience was very amazing through Muslims Holy travels. My recommendations for this agency are very high.

Everything on their disposal was very fine.

Thank you for everything they are great peoples..... above is all contrivance read-only.

View more comments (1)
ID
London, England
Service
Muslims Holy Travel Vacation Package
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article