Funeral Home Review

Murray-orwosky funeral home is a kind caring and compassionate business full of young leaders who know how to help ease the burdens that death brings to our reality. Without people like them the rest of us would be lost! Keep in mind they cannot do their jobs if you bring your family drama to them..
ID
Amarillo, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Murray-Orwosky funeral home, let my daughter STEAL the register book of my Son!

My son passed away from a prior incident at his sister NOT getting him to the emergency room fast enough.(lives 5 min from hos) NEVER called an ambulance & no record @ the county sheriffs office! He was released to her & she killed him(she knew he was a high risk for things) by taking too long to get him help. She(the devil) NEVER called me to even tell me he was in the hospital on a ventilater, kidneys shut down & everything. Then he was sent to a hos. for 90 days & when released , he called me & we talked on the phone the night before & the night he passed in his sleep.The damage had already been done! She wants his 2 oldest kids is WHY she did this. She did not have the descentcy to let his OWN MOTHER(ME) KNOW! He told me a lot on the phone & that she was going CRAZY & DID NOT NEED THEM TO BE THERE. Then to add insult to injury, she prisses up to the Murray-Orwosky funeral home like a hoochy mamma & they are more her age, not old like me! They let her STEAL the register book that was to go to me. I pd. some to go on the removal of the dirt etc. to the plot & Price the Guy(Jeff) that runs its son, gave me a receipt for funeral expense! They were her age more so & looking at her fake *** & all her lies. So if you have loved ones, you better watch if you have someone sexy in the bunch because that's what they are looking at! They run things over me! Its bad enough to loose your son, but when they gang up on you, huff,puff & bluff & the funeral home allows this,its time to find another ONE! I STILL DO NOT HAVE THE REGISTER BOOK

Whoever is listed as the "Informant' on the file of the deceased, is tje person who will receive the register book, death certificates, thank you cards, funeral statement, etc..UNLESS other arrangements are made by the 'INFORMANT' to let someone else have them! !

As the other comment states, the issue seems to be between your daughter and yourself. It doesn't matter if you paid anything toward the funeral or not, it matters whose name is on the statement, who signed the contract, which is usually the' Informant'!

You need help.There is nothing wrong about you getting help.You are angry about the fact that your son died and you need someone to blame.Your daughter was more than likely following your sons wishes.You are mad he chose to be with her in the end and not you.You are mad he wanted her to raise his sons and not you.Maybe she took the book so she could send all the thank you cards out so you would not have that burden.You have a daughter left to love and you are pushing her away with your misplaced anger.By doing that you might even lose your grandchildren and end up being all alone.But the good news is it is never to late and with the right help someday you can be happy again...life is too short to live with all this anger turn it around so you can be surrounded by love.

Basically your complaint is between you and your daughter, the funeral home isn't involved in any way, other than more then likely your daughter told them you had asked her to pick up the register book for you. Any relative that I am aware of has always received the register book at the funeral.

View more comments (2)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article