Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer
Original review updated by user Jun 05, 2021
Murn Managemnt at Liberty Mill Apartments I contacted the office by email on the 10th that I put my rent in the box at 3: 00 pm. The property manager replied by email that my checks are posted and on the ledger on March 11, 2021, for which I overpaid $23.50. "10-Day...
ID
Pros
  • Apartment
Cons
  • Management act like bullies
  • Dog feces all over the property
  • Management are unprofessional
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Unproffessionalism and refusing to practice COVID 19 guidelines

Murn Management - Unproffessionalism and refusing to practice COVID 19 guidelines
Update by user Jan 13, 2021

The COVID wearing the mask hasn't improved as it would save their lives as well as others. The ladies who clean the property are respectful and do a great job well.

Some maintenance staff is also respectful. MURN management I have an issue with as they use different tactics to impede my daily living. They act like bullies than Managers behind the scenes. I understand why the Vice President called my home threatening me have no respect but felt her power and authority to harass me because she looks down on certain classes therefore that attitude is displayed throughout MURN properties.

I had to get the police to cease her from calling my home with threats as she has no decorum, respect or dignity. She believed I filed a civil rights complaint I don't have any rights.

It my belief MURN properties support systematic racism in their policies and practices.MURN management tried to make me sign a confidential agreement to not speak my 1st amendment rights speaking against discrimination, I refused. I know wearing a mask it's hot but there are other ways to buy the turtle which can help breathe through the mask.

Original review updated by user Jan 13, 2021
I reside at Liberty Mill Apartments there has been issues as I reside there as a resident. I am going to start with some complaints as there are many. I usually don't enter the office to conduct any business due to COVID 19 practices. I went to the office because my phone had a sudden blue screen, and I could not answer phone calls. I wanted to use the office hoping that I could call to get a phone replacement. I enter the office I heard loud talking and laughing between a maintenance man and Manager Jean, who was not wearing a mask. I was disappointed to witness such acts of unprofessionalism of loud shouting noises and laughing as there were no customers in the office. The COVID 19 virus is airborne; they were laughing and talking without a mask as there is no ventilation which makes it worst. As to CDC guidelines regarding social distancing practices, the office was not in COVID 19 compliance but they have a notice on the door you must wear a mask. Then I saw a tenant in sitting in the back without a mask, too. I asked could I use the phone, the Assistant Manager Jean told me due to COVID 19 as he had his mask off, that I could not use the phone. I find it hypercritical that the office has a sign that a mask is required, and the employees don't wear one. I also find him to be unethical as he thinks would make the call for me, but why should I expect the manager who doesn't respect the lives of others and talks without a mask refusing to follow their own CDC guidelines to treat me with any decency and respect. I took a risk to walk into the office as I was the only one wearing a mask. After I left the office, I had to wash my clothes, disinfect, and took another bath after entering the office. I do not expect any professionalism from the low -grade MURN management team at Liberty Mill Apartments. The management team doesn't practice CDC guidelines, respect themselves or tenants- (MURN Management properties are a low rated management company. The company practice unlawful discrimination and retaliation.
ID
Ellicott City, Maryland
Pros
  • Some regular staff are respectful
  • Apartments are nice
  • Apartment
Cons
  • Differential treatment by management
  • Dog feces all over the property
  • Trash left in hallways
Preferred solution
Upgrade management staff

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article