Munn's Diamond Gallery, Lemoyne, PA, ripoff & repair service

My husband bought my engagement ring & wedding band there, we had the ring re-done & seemed ok but now it's not wearing very well at all & never did wear that great for a 18K designer ring. I was told that this ring is not an every day ring to wear; so my question would be "why have a ring that you cannot wear 24/7 when you are married." When I'd go in I'd always get the "look" from the women that waited on us, like it was my fault that the ring wasn't wearing well, so the question is, why have any ring when you have to take it off most of the time! I did wear the rings & didn't take them off as they are now worn & very yellow & dark looking for 18K gold! I had them looked at by a Carlisle Jeweler that is reputable & was told that the repair done on this ring was deplorable & that Munn's just used some sort of process not the 18K it should've been, also their art work was a terrible job and that they shouldn't even be fixing rings at all! Now it will get traded in for scrap & I should've gone to a place where they care about their customers. Seems like Munn's only caters to their Camp Hill customers from what I've been hearing from others. I will never set foot in that store again! To think that my husband paid a lot of money for a ring that I'll never wear. I did like the rings at first but soon changed my mind when I saw how you cannot even wear this ring only occasional wearing. My husband tried to exchange the rings initially but the owner gave us a price where my husband would be the one losing money on it & not the owner! The ring isn't worth anything now & only had the darn thing for a couple of years! We are very upset & we will never deal with these people again, as we are dealing with the manufacturer to see what they'll do for us & I'll never go to Munn's to have their jeweler even touch it and/or fix it!
ID
Lemoyne, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article