Shabby work.

The roads they have done here in Seaford, DE are pathetic. Water pools at intersections, in crossover lanes. And now they are doing the bridges on 13 over the Nanticoke and a pond. they are pushing the debris into the water instead of disposing of it the correct way. I have seen some pretty unsavory behavior out of these crews and their work ethics leave a lot to be desired. I am sick of my tax payers dollars paying this fly by night company. Just amazing. This morning, they appeared to be waiting until there were no cars coming before the tossed over a huge chunk of concrete into the pond. I was the last car. I saw it and called DNREC.
ID
#1190207 Review #1190207 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Bad quality

How does mumford get away with shabby work

I was employed with this company for appx.2 years and have seen much shabby work preformed by this company. They do all the state work in Delaware. Wonder why? Who are they paying off? The owner Dickey is a money hungry *******. He doesn't seem to care at all about quality work. Lets get the word out. Don't deal with DICKEY! Ive seen very poor work done on bridges and roads in Delaware that Mumford somehow gets away with. WHY? We as taxpayers are footing the bill for this! Help by contacting our state reps. Remember we our families drive over these bridges and on the roads of Delaware.
Middletown, Delaware

Mumford and Miller concrete construction Middletown, DE

Purchased a home built by Mumford and Miller. Bad experience. My home had numerous problems most of which where NOT remedied by the builder. I would strongly suggest doing as much research on this company prior to engaging in ANY type of business relationship. Evaluate the numerous court cases that appear while doing a search and ask why? Consult with others who have dealt with this business. Be careful and proceed with caution. I hope no one has to endure the miserable experience I had with this business. As more and more people become aware of customers who have had negative experiences with this company perhaps they will consider changing their customer service methods.

THEY DO BUILD HOUSES AND RIP YOU OFF 100% HE HAS MORE COURT CASES THAN ANY BUILDER IN THE WHOLE UNITED STATES.. MAKE SURE YOU DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM little dicky mumford. RICHARD MUMFORD IN MIDDLETOWN

big time rip

View more comments (1)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mumford and Miller Concrete Construction

Home builder and concrete contractor based in Middletown, DE. Think twice before doing any business with this outfit. My home has numerous problems and poor craftsmanship. They dissapeared after the sale and refuse to address my problems. Mumfords owner/operator has a favorite saying if your unhappy with your home....sue me! That in itself should tell you all you need to know. Discuss with your realtor and do a search on the internet for Mumford and Miller most of the results are court cases....lol. The above comments are soley my own opinion as I'm sure there is a satisfied customer out there somewhere...although I've yet to meet one of them in my development.

I was employed at mumford and miller concrete in Middletown de. for 2 years.

Let me tell you ,they are the biggest ripoffs Ive ever worked for. All the foreman are so far up dickeys *** its unbelievable. They cut so many corners with state jobs. And those unexperienced state inspectors don't even catch on.One evening I was told by foreman to take one employee to GNC so he can purchase this item that hides drugs that are in your system,because he had to go get tested the following day.I am so happy I no longer work for Richard Mumford any more.He has the foreman cheat employees on their hours and rate of pay.This I believe is how he got filthy rich.He thinks with his money he is all it.

In my eyes he is the biggest piece of ****.Recently an employee had fallen from a bridge and was seriously injured. He was found to had alcohol in his system. Let me tell you Ive worked with this employee before and believe me the foreman was fully aware that this employee always drank on the job. Whose fault he was injured?

MUMFORD AND MILLERS FAULT FOR NOT TAKING ACTION! Spread the word,call your state reps. and demand to know why this co.

receives all the state contracts for roadwork. Whose getting paid?

Didn't know Milford Miller's did residential work!!!! All commercial from what I know of them .bridge work .schools.shopping centers

Mumford and miller is a sorry out fit, They have a accused child molester working in one of there offices dealing with the public on a dally basis. Is this the kind of people you want working for you?

THINK ABOUT IT..

PS, GET RID OF THE ***.

They drive like *** too. One of their drivers almost caused an accident on I95 south today.

All because he decided to passme on the right. *** was behind me and moved into the right hand lane... a MERGING LANE and ran out of time. A car was to my left.

I had no place to go.

My husband used to work for M & M. They are a paving and concrete company.

The owner is a cheap piece of ***. They were sued not too long ago by a worker because he fell off a bridge and hurt his back, totally their fault.

They neglected to put a fence up. They got money coming out of the *** They are rip offs.

they build bridges, not houses you ***.....

Scab Contractor in all aspects of Construction, I didnt know they built homes but if they do... they will be out to ***! I hear there is some thick Jew Blood in that family.

#196909

Enough said for me not to do business with this company

that's what they do to their employees,and customers....

Don't listen to these sheep. Mumford and Miller has never built a home.

They are a heavy highway contractor. Perhaps these geniuses should read their contracts.

View more comments (12)
Waltham, Massachusetts
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

In this video, Tony Kovach, an expert with the manufactured homes industry, explains where manufactured houses are made, their average cost, and their main benefits over regular and mobile houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article