THIS GUY IS AN TOTAL ***!

Joe Mulvaney is a yelling fool! He treats HIS paying customers like total slime and should be voted off the planet! How much longer are people going to let this guy rip them off? Shoddy work, extremely expensive, rude and terrible - what more can one ask for really in a terrible plumber? Get anyone but these guys! RUDE Insincere and completely inadequate on schedule - tolerance, and work! He actually talked about my wife and myself in a room adjacent to us, about how *** we are - nice ones! Aaron is the only one that's not an *** at this company the rest are just like Joe and should revolt.

Jacob OGrady, our records turn up no match of you ever existing as a customer of ours, hence we have never done work for you. Also, a quick google search yields no return on your name either.

Regardless, these personal attacks on my Father since the recent departure of a worker at Mulvaney Plumbing seem very odd. Just to clarify, are we talking about the same Joe Mulvaney who coached Little League baseball for 17 years and counting, was the president of pop warner football and during his tenure posted record numbers in donations and fundraising? Is this the same Joe Mulvaney that donated his time and effort to the construction of Tiger Hollow, Scotts Ridge Middle School and the local Boys and Girls club?

Maybe you speak of a different Joe Mulvaney but this one is one *** of a guy. We are looking into hiring a defamation lawyer that specializes in libel suits like this one.

ID
Danbury, Connecticut

Mulvaney Plumbing (Ridgefield) Too Expensive !

I recently called Mulvaney Plumbing & Heating of Ridgefield Connecticut to my home. I had a dripping shower and kitchen faucet.I received a price on parts and decide to purchase them myself after getting a quote. WOW were they WAY OVERPRICED. I also noticed upon completion that the you wind up actually paying to train a plumbers helper!! The owner Joe Mulvaney is very knowledgeable but he only shows up initially and if there is a problem. In closing you need to take out another mortgage to get them to come back and finish the job. If you are made of money and feel like getting overcharged call Mulvaney they will be right over.

I use Mulvaney Plumbing and find them to be knowledgeable and reasonably priced. I have and will continue to use them.

ID
Wilton, Connecticut
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article