No call back

what a joke! no call back,and communication.it's okay for them to leave a message and a phone number , when you call and no answer, leave a message, and nothing? Mychart messaging is crap! incompetent people replying maybe. Clueless organization at best. there only concern is how to take the money. need to find a reliable professional health care facility. Multiscare is not it!

User's recommendation: Stay far far away.

ID
Auburn, Washington
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

Medical Malpractice complaint

So I recently went to the doctor today at multicare Sumner. and I shared a recent medical report dated 14 years ago. And my doctor in Sumner took exception and disagreed with the idea of what The doctor in Spanaway Washington doctor Alexander Lee did by prescribing medications for my autism. I think that guy doesn't know what the *** he's doing and I think that he's a crooked doctor and I think that he deserves to be sued. But if i do it in 2019 it would be statute of limitations and overall that doctor right there is a disgrace and I agree with my doctor more here in Sumner.
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article