Dissatisfied

I went to Mulligans on Singer Island , Palm Beach Shores, Florida today 8/9. My complaint is about the cheesy fries. Too much cheese!!! Once you eat the top few, the rest are so saturated with cheese they are soggy and not good. Also, at this particular location there is a problem with the music. Next door at 2 Drunkin Goats they have a band outside. Mulligans also has live music outside. They compete with eachother. So sitting outside, you hear one type of music on your right and another type on your left and they are both very loud. It is not pleasant, it is aggravating. One band on one side playing at one time is great but both playing simultaneously and loudly is so annoying. Many people complain about this issue. Maybe when 2 Drunkin Goats has a band outside the Mulligan live music should be indoors so as not to compete. Or they get together and play at different times. Find a solution please. Also, they should clean under and around the tables outside more often. Napkins, etc. on the ground.

User's recommendation: ask for less cheese on the cheesy fries.

Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Good service disappointing food

I was so looking forward to the fish and chips. I was disappointed that the fish, which was tasty, was in breadcrumbs rather than batter. Please batter the fish the way they do in the U.K to make it authentic.

Verified Reviewer

Mulligans Beach House Bar And Grill - Breakfast Sausage Bacon Toast And Potatoes And Eggs Review from Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Florida

This was me and my family first experience here the food was great but the employees are racist they do not acknowledge African Americans they let you wait until they serve their kind. It was busy but I watch when we was seated no one came to the table and a white couple sat that’s when a waitress by the name of pepper came to they table to serve them first didn’t know that was our waitress and they fill out they own reviews (smh)!! We thought we will give it another chance came back only for drinks the bartender did the same thing never again!!!!!! Stay away African Americans!!!!!!!
ID
#1193649 Review #1193649 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Florida