BETHEME - Banned for negative feedback

I feel this product has great potential but support and the Muffin Group in general are not very good. I left a negative review and they banned me from support, and sent me aggressive and derogatory email. It wasn’t even a 1-star review! The muffin builder is great in theory but I found it to be quite buggy. They wont take responsibility for it and they’ll blame your server or something else. READ THE DOCUMENTATION BEFORE YOU BUY! It is really weak. By that I mean that it tells you what your configuration options are, but not what they do. You’re supposed to figure that out on your own. If nothing else I say makes, think about this before you buy: 1) if it were as simple to use as they portray, would there be more than 3000 comments asking for support? Their forum is even worse off with tons of problems. 2) can you trust any product you buy or a company when they try so hard to CENSOR your feedback, even when constructive? Like I said, great potential, but not very professional company. I recommend using the AVADA theme. It makes much more sense and flows well. And if you have negative comment or questions, they don’t attack you!
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article