Verified Reviewer

Poor workmanship, and they did not complete the work they were paid to do.

MTZ Carpentry - Poor workmanship, and they did not complete the work they were paid to do.
Update by user Jan 20, 2023

The contractor refuses to return and complete the work.

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2022
The company was hired to install a new roof and to re-stucco my house 7 months ago. The job is still not finished and they refuse to come back and complete the job that he was paid for. he is a scam artist and has done the same thing to others. He said "i am done with you fuXXers so sue me, I have better things to do than work on your *** little houseDo not use Mark MartiDnez". I later found out that he is not licensed or bonded even though he said so. He took our money and did not even pay his workers. I had to hire another crew and ended up paying for the job twice.

User's recommendation: Do not use Mark Martinez DBA MTZ Carpentry P.O. Box 392 Eagle Nest , New Mexico 87718. He lives at {{Redacted}} . 575-613-****. email (mark.21.mtz@***.com).

ID
Taos, New Mexico

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article