Ernest H Hzm

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Taos, New Mexico

Poor workmanship, and they did not complete the work they were paid to do.

MTZ Carpentry - Poor workmanship, and they did not complete the work they were paid to do. - Image 2
Updated by user Jan 20, 2023

The contractor refuses to return and complete the work.

Original review Dec 21, 2022
The company was hired to install a new roof and to re-stucco my house 7 months ago. The job is still not finished and they refuse to come back and complete the job that he was paid for. he is a scam artist and has done the same thing to others. He said "i am done with you fuXXers so sue me, I have better things to do than work on your *** little houseDo not use Mark MartiDnez". I later found out that he is not licensed or bonded even though he said so. He took our money and did not even pay his workers. I had to hire another crew and ended up paying for the job twice.

User's recommendation: Do not use Mark Martinez DBA MTZ Carpentry P.O. Box 392 Eagle Nest , New Mexico 87718. He lives at {{Redacted}} . 575-613-****. email (mark.21.mtz@***.com)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article