Anonomous

MTI TELECOM IS a scam he is a fraudster and deserves to be locked behind bars whatever you do do not buy into his business. He does not give you the locations. It is all made up. he promises locations but they never show up. He says that you need to put a deposit down. He avoids taxes and gets you to sign a *** contract thing. Dont trust him or anyone that works for him. He always changes his address. It is all fake he promises everying but deliever's nothing. I hope his business goes down the drain hole and that he goes bankrupt. Please listen to me or you will lose your shirt and your pants.

I was ripped of by this scammer too. He took my money and I got nothing in return I hope this testimony helps some unsuspecting son from becoming another victim.

there is a multitude of sites that ccome up when you search MTI Magnolia telecom. The reason is they hope you don't see the negative reports that follow the positive ones.

Page down a 2 or 3 pages and you will find out what his victims have to say about him. .

ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article