Mt Coolidge Motel - Hotel warning—disgusting
Mt Coolidge Motel - Hotel warning—disgusting
Mt Coolidge Motel - Hotel warning—disgusting
Mt Coolidge Motel - Hotel warning—disgusting
Mt Coolidge Motel - Hotel warning—disgusting
Mt Coolidge Motel - Hotel warning—disgusting
Horrible. Dont stay here. I have documented mold allergies I am being treated for. The room smells like mold. There are black spots on the mattress cover. There are black stains on the carpet. I cant prove its mold but it is dank and musty in here. Beds are hard as...
View full review
View full review
ID
#2656438 Review #2656438 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Location
Boston, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

  • Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article