Fraud Organization, Waster of Time and Money

MSIT Research And Development - Fraud Organization, Waster of Time and Money
To me I received a Personal e-mail by last year, Saying to publish an article with min charge in SCI journals. Even though I have a good quality paper with less than 10 percent plagiarism they said within 2 months my article will be published in SCI Journals what they have listed. By seeing this attraction I have referred my friends and collegues too. To me after every two months, they have changed 3 journal list. Finally now, after 1 year, they are saying in your paper there is no novelty. The same has happened to my friends too. Now they are just covering the people by the images shown below. Just typed values in excel created the bar chart. How in all Scopus/ SCI/ SCIE/ Annexure 1 exactly whole number ending with 'Zero - 0'. This itself fake information. To my advice as a sufferer, don't try to contact them or even try to avoid sending your article. If you are doing research then you can try by yourself to upload your paper in journals. #MSITDD #MSIT #MSIT_Research_and _Development #Coimbatore #TIRUNELVELI Don't spend money or time with the about center, Just to attract you they will speak nicely to you. They will say the duration also min. Cost for publication also min. Paper published in the regular issue. Its just a trick, they will format and submit your paper, In regular issue if your paper accepts then the deal amount what you committed is yours. If paper rejects they will choose the next option otherwise finally after 1 year you paper content is not worth, it cannot be published etc., etc., will be the final solution.
ID
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Service
Msit Research And Development Article Writing Service
Cons
  • Its a fraud concern
  • Waster of money
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article