Fake Sales Services Scam

This website: http://mrstechsalespro.com/about/ is owned by, Mittie Stevens, an Independent Technology Sales Consultant. She was hired for telemarketing services but did not call a single person, instead regurgitated what I already told her about my campaign and make false promises about what she would perform next - only to keep lying about her performance. She demanded an up front payment and told me that it would be returned if not satisfied - but unsurprisingly, this was a lie. I would highly suggest staying as far away as possible and not engaging with her. Her contact information: Cell: 815-258-**** Skype: virtualtechsales
#981968

I am sorry that you had this experience, however you were fully refunded through PayPal. My service is not a fit for everyone and I as mentioned during our phone calls, your software solution is very difficult to sell.

This is why I did not object to you being refunded through PayPal.

I sincerely hope you find the help that you are looking for. - @mrstechsalespro

Very pushy sales person. Was very impatient during the initial engagement and wanted upfront payment without any interest or knowledge about my business.

Kept sending promotional emails after initial engagement was ignored. Stay away from her.

If she has too many customers as she claims then she wont send promotional emails for more. Very fishy.

#981970
@PissedConsumer965980

This is untrue. I ask everyone that contacts me for a website to review before moving forward.

Although I do have limited space, I am never pushy and always let people know that if our scheduling conflicts, that you are more than welcome to find someone else.

I wish you nothing but the best however in all of your business endeavors. :-)

View more comments (2)
ID
West Lafayette, Indiana
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article