Nothing but Trouble, Problems, Lies after lie, Worst move ever.

Update by user Jul 26, 2019

VERY DISGUSTING TERRIBLE MOVE

Original review posted by user Jul 26, 2019
Nothing went right, they say their movers are not just movers, there Move Masters, Well DONT BYE INTO, more like Move Destroyers. Whitney Fox in Jacksonville Fl. promised us her Best crew, very professional thru out entire move. Well, The movers hit our Walls, damaged our floors, Just not in one HOUSE, but BOTH OF THEM. Furniture Damaged, Broken, Still making notes and waiting on Claims to contact us. Our boxes were gone thru, items missing gone stolen, Boxes crushed, Half full, There's no way these Men could ever be MOVE MASTERS. My Wife was hit on my movers all day loading and delivering, VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Even worse even my 14-year-OLD DAUGHTER. Which was at loading, if I had been home, I would have been in Arrested, This Moving company is Pathetic, NOT ALL PROFESSIONAL IN ANY WAY. Claims now is giving us the runaround, Ducking, ignoring us, Ignoring us, never calling back, Doubt they even have the money if all there moves are this terrible. How to file a claim, and report that your wives and Daughters panties and bras have been stolen too? If claims don't start responding I guess ill have to now go out to my lawyer, and take all this court, Costing me even more time, trouble, and making everything a PAIN..."PLEASE SAVE YOUR SELF EVEN IF ANOTHER COMPANY COSTS MORE", you will be far better off than dealing with these LIARS. Thank you..
ID
Service
Move Masters Of Florida Moving Service
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article