Advanced Reviewer

Update

Move Eaze - Update
Move Eaze - Update
Update by user Dec 05, 2020

They are not Interstate Commerce, which means they can only move people in Indiana, no matter if they rent a truck go to these sites to help you with cross State moving...www.protectyourmove.gov https://www.transportation.gov/connections/combating-moving-fraud-preparing-consumers-move-confidenceFor the State of Indiana: https://www.in.gov/dor/If something happens file a complaint with your States Attorney General, and/or file a Small Claims Lawsuit.

Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2020
Please see attached file showing that they "DO NOT" have "INTERSTATE COMMERCE" THEY CAN ONLY MOVE WITHIN INDIANA! I am working on having their license to do business taken away period!

User's recommendation: There is a reason they are cheap!

Move Eaze Moving Service
Pros
  • Low cost
  • Cheap
Cons
  • Ignore you when you have a issue
  • Damage your personal items
  • Over charge you at the end
Full refund

Damaged my Furniture, Lost Hardware to Furniture

Move Eaze - Damaged my Furniture, Lost Hardware to Furniture
The company MOVEEAZE owned by Gerry Jones, Dustin & Wendy Keefe, John Jones as noted on their website. I hired MOVEEAZE to move me on December 30, 2019, with an estimate with Insurance, and service charge, I did ask about the charge because when I read the documentation on dot.gov, they did not follow the guidelines, I did say I didnt want their valuation insurance but later said my insurance company does not cover any damage caused by their company and to leave it alone. They did make a note on my copy that I have only that they subtracted the amount of 25$ service fee and I signed off. On December 30, 2020, I told everyone (I told them before they started I am disabled and cannot move much if anything is broken tell me right-away). After they were finished they gave me the final bill I asked if anything was broken, they said no and I left each person 25$, so after I went through most everything I took pictures of the damage and lost hardware to my beds, I board I found in a dresser to my furniture they at first didnt want to email back and forth but talk on the phone, I was against this, (as I wanted a record) so I recorded the phones calls and have copies of all the emails.
ID
#1953831 Review #1953831 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Portage, Indiana
Full refund

Advanced Reviewer

Damaged furniture, lost hardware for two beds,

Update by user May 20, 2020

5 20 2020 -I talked with the State of Indiana DOR.IN.GOV, they cannot rent a truck, or use their trucks and move anything intrastate (State to State), they currently do not have a license to move but only within the state of Indiana. Regardless, they have no defense as there are many regulations to move to State to State.

Update by user May 20, 2020

Today (5/20/2020) I received a letter from their attorney, you will have to read it, it's about as much screwed up as their company is. Can you believe this company has the balls to get an attorney for this?

I have NOT harassed anybody, all I did was email them or write letters to which I have full documentation, poor Wendy and MOVEEAZE, they just don't know me yet. Wait till I report all these to the other websites, doing the right thing in business, or personally, is just the right thing. Ignoring the reported issue, not filing a claim, or even coming to see the damage is just poor service if you look at anything look at missing hardware from my beds?

The damage to some of the furniture I purchased at Macy's, the law allows me this right to make a complaint, I am doing so everywhere I can, this is not how I wanted to handle it. Also, see a letter that Wendy wrote to BBB which I have to write back and show proof.

Original review posted by user May 06, 2020
This company moved my home from South Bend IN. to Benton Harbor MI. on December 30, 2019, when they were done, I left a tip of 25$ per person and signed what they asked me to sign. When I started unpacking, I noticed some of my brand-new furniture was damaged, took pictures before I moved them anywhere, I had two back surgeries so I cannot move stuff by myself. I got into bed and it was shaking, so I found only half the screws were put in and then went to the other bed and found half screws, so they lost hardware to my new beds, (my furniture except one piece) is a little over 12 months old, they even took pictures before they moved my stuff, I haven't even paid it off yet. I called, sent them pictures, they wanted to talk on the phone, I said no let's email, he said it's better on the phone, anyway later he comes back and said I did it, I can deal with it. I also found out they are not Interstate commerce, (they can only move stuff in Indiana), so I filed a complaint. So they sent a letter saying that I signed off all liability, I did not think I had to walk around the house and check their work, and truly I didnt sign off from what my attorney says, see a copy of the letter I sent back!

User's recommendation: STAY THE *** AWAY FROM THESE MONEY GRUBBING ***.

ID
#1910415 Review #1910415 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Move Eaze Moving Service
Pros
  • Low cost
Cons
  • Over charge you at the end
  • Will lie to make a buck
  • Ignore you when you have a issue
pay for damage

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article