Mountain Woods - watch for bogus shipping

I have been looking for bow saw bread knives for Christmas presents. Found them on their site; looked just like what I was looking for, so I ordered 3. Went through the ordering process and when I completed it there were no shipping charges on the confirmation. I new they would get back to be, and they did, Kevin by phone, and I was told there would be a charge of $25 for shipping. A little steep in my mind but I agreed as I knew people who wanted them. A few days later I am contacted by UPS telling me they have a package from Mountain Woods and there will be a $57 brokerage fee to pick up the package. I checked my Visa, purchase and shipping charges had already been applied so I could not cancel the order. I contacted Mountain Woods and noboby got back to me. I still wanted the knives so I paid UPS and got m package. I then contacted Mountain Woods twice more and they have not responded.
ID
#209557 Review #209557 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Toronto, Ontario

About

Summary

MountainWoods is a well-known manufacturer of kitchen accessories. The company was established in 1981. For more than 30 years of experience MountainWoods learned designing stylish and functional kitchen accessories. The company offers a great variety of unique gift ideas, home décor and kitchen accessories. The list of items provided by MountainWoods includes wooden, plastic and bamboo cutting boards, kitchen storage, steel and wooden bowls, organizer trays, serving trays, pet products and many more. High quality, competitive prices and stylish design make MountainWoods products so popular and demanded. MountainWoods will help you to make your kitchen more convenient and comfortable!

Mountain Woods reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article