Mountain View Rottweilers Reviews

Show reviews that mention
health brandon pup mill dog money puppy mill rottweiler breeder beware
Filter review

Dead at 3 and a half

I bought my boy, Odin, from Brandon. I could care less about the money that I paid for odin, even if i paid more for breeding rights. He was tested for hips and passed with excellent ofa ratings, so that was awesome. The downfall is that today Odin died. Why? Because Odin was battling a disease called wobblers. Its a disease found in a few giant dog breeds and with research, youll know if the bloodline carries it. Im posting this because i want anyone who bought a puppy from Brandon to know this. Its tragic, especially when i bought this dog for my 2 year old and who is now 5 and had to say "goodbye" to him for the last time. Buy a rottie from a breeder who health checks their dog(brandon doesnt or didnt), who wants to better the breed, that cares more for the puppy than the money, registers the litter, who gives you the register papers without you asking a bunch of times, who actually gives a *** what hes breeding. Im sorry for anyone who has to deal with any dogs he unfortunately bred. Its not only about money wasted. This hypocrate bible thumping *** messed with families by being a fake, ignorant, neglective breeder. Screw you brandon howard, you'll need more than gods forgiveness for what you've produced to many families. I dont wish you any success selling homes, you're probably scaming other families too with that. ***

Mountain View Rottweilers - Rottweiler Dog Review from Wichita, Kansas

Brandon breeds Audi and Unique every 4-5 months. This is how he and his fiancée lives. All he cares about is breeding a dog for $2,000 per puppy and does not take the dogs health in consideration!! He wants to get your money, give you the puppy, and hopes he'll never have to see you again. Puppy Mill!

I had a HORRIBLE problem with Brandon as well. The first dog I bought had bad hips so my replacement pup is a *** dog that I can’t breed, horrible markings, crap bloodlines, she is still scared of her own shadow, has to take anxiety meds, came with parvo AND a UTI so bad she was bleeding!!

No way he could have missed that, this was not even one of his pups, papers came from a completely different state!! He did end up paying for the parvo treatment but not the other $150.00 for the UTI, I had to threaten to sue before I got that.

I actually still should!! Puppy mill FOR SURE, just in it for the money, buyer beware!!

Funny unique has only had two litters in 7 years of life... Audi is retired and still lives with us.

Also we have constant contact with our former customers many whom "love us" and consider us family.

Sure there have been a few things that have happened out of our control but we've always refunded money and given a replacement pup. Get out of here with the horrible information.

@PissedConsumer1310161

So where is my refund, which I will be pursuing?? I got a *** dog scared of her own shadow, still at almost 3, just had her first litter and will be getting spayed, just like the first one!!

Every pup born 6 have a white streak going down its chest!! I want my money back!!

I have a 1 year old Male. He was very healthy when he arrived.

He has a great disposition and was very well socialized. I have had zero issues with my dog and Brandon was very professional with me. I absolutely love my Rottweiler and would recommend this breeder to my friends.

My male is out of Jetta and by King. He is a little taller than the standard Rottweiler but has a beautiful head, large bone and nice mohogany coloring.

@PissedConsumer1221132

Did your puppy have parvo? Or receive his first parvo shot expired? If you haven't then you probably got lucky.

View more comments (4)
Wichita, Kansas
Product
Mountain View Rottweilers Rottweiler Dog

Puppy Review

***BEWARE PARVO PUPPY MILL***!! Will take your money and run!!
Bel Aire, Kansas
Pricing issue

Mountain View Rottweilers - Dog Review from Wichita, Kansas

I purchased a pup from Brandon Howard and 1 day layer I was rushing my pup to the vet. The pup was diagnosed with PARVO!! Brandon has a 2 year health guarantee, but told us that does not cover PARVO! Our vet bill was over $3,000 for a 2 week stay fighting for his life. The litter sister died from parvo while our pup was in the hospital. The day we picked up our pup he didn't give us our AKC papers, and we weren't allowed to even see in his kennel. Brandon said he would mail the paperwork to us, and brought the dog outside so we couldn't even see the kennel conditions. He tried to have me sign an agreement to not speak of his business and the parvo problems, and if I signed it he would give me the AKC papers. Which i never signed! He played mind games with me from there on! His vet that he takes the puppies to, they ONLY HANDLE VISUAL HEALTH CHECKS!! Brandon makes you think a vet administers the vaccines, however Brandon administers all meds. He gave our pup his first PARVO VACCINE which was 6 months EXPIRED!!! Brandon gets all of his vaccines from Tractor Supply!! Was Confirmed by his VET THAT HE BEEN BATTLING PARVO FOR OVER A YEAR!!
Wichita, Kansas
Product
Mountain View Rottweilers Dog
Not as described/ advertised

Mountainview rottweilers in arkansas

last year I purchased a male rott pup from Brandon at mountainview rottweilers after pups were born at about 4 weeks old was notified by Brandon that pup had died that dam at rolled over it. he offered me a female pup. drove 9 hours to pick up. when I got home she wouldn't eat. took to vet was told that she had pravo. I spent $2,000. trying to save her but to no avail. Brandon did refund me the purchase price but would not reimburse the vet fees. I was told that he dual sires his pups this is what causes all the problems and is not a clean kennel. BEWARE THIS IS A PUPPY MILL.

We had the same problem with these people!!!!!! They're some liar n thieves n I still havin received my dog papers yet!!!! My dog will be a year in May

Brandon Howard has Parvo with all his puppies! I purchased a pup through him.

1 day later I was rushing the pup to the vet. He was diagnosed with Parvo. He's other brothers and sisters passed from Parvo. Was stuck with over a $3,000 bill.

He vaccines all his pups from "tractor supply" however the vet he takes them too DOES NOT VACCINES ANY OF BRANDONS PUPS.

He even gave our pup an expired parvo vaccine.

Brandon will take your money and run!!!

***PARVO PUPPY MILL***

View more comments (1)
Bad quality

Mountain View Rottweilers - Rottweiler Puppy Review from Pueblo, Colorado

Update by user Feb 21, 2015

Since I wrote the original review here on this website I've been in contact with the breeder regarding this issue still. I would like to now add that the Breeder did agreed to reimburse a very small portion of the dog's first procedure but has yet to follow through with the offer.

Original review posted by user Feb 11, 2015
Drove up to Bentonville AR to Mountain View Rottweilers to get a male pup that the breeder had us believe was in good health condition. We're out several hundred dollars for a Severe Overbite that will require two surgeries. This overbite is caused by a recessive gene in one of the parents. Breeder says its a fluke and therefore refuses to reimburse.

i am sorry to hear. I wrote on nextday pets about my bad experience with this breeder.

or should I say puppy mill. I reserved a pup over a year ago. Brandon notified me that he was crushed by dam. offered me a female so I drove 9 hours to pick up.

drove back home puppy wouldn't eat. took her to my vet was told she had pravo spent $2000 trying to save her but to no avail. Brandon did give me purchase price but still out vet fees. I was told he dual sires which could be part of your problem.

now I see his 9 month old female just had pups. this is not healthy.

I did place a complaint on next day pets. TO ALL BEWARE OF THIS BREEDER.

And to think...you could have went to a shelter and had a fully vetted rottweiler and saved a life but instead you chose to support a puppy mill...you reap what you so.

View more comments (1)
Pueblo, Colorado
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article