Misleading

Think twice before purchasing a car from Mountain View Chevrolet in Upland CA. A salesman there told me that I was approved and finance through and bank. 12 days later got a call from the financing dept saying i was never approved and who told me that and bring the car back. I called the manager and the saleman numerous times and never one call back. All the other employees were lying saying oh he not here oh hes with a customer oh he had a HEART ATTACK. They all cover for one another mistakes. You probably think this is the worst of the situation well your wrong. The day I went to return the car and get my trade in back they realized they lost the keys to my car. I was late for work waiting for them to find my keys. once they found my keys and I went to my car there was a slash on my tire. They refuse to fix it and after hours of arguing with them they finally fixed it. this situation makes me sick. I want to make sure that everyone i know knows about this dealership.
ID
Ontario, California
Loss

About

Mountain View Chevrolet Privacy Policy
The role of each such party is explained below, and links to (or information about how to obtain) the applicable privacy policy or privacy statement of each such party are provided on this page. Please note: this GM dealer is independent of GM and will have its own privacy policy or privacy statement. When The Client indicate that The Customer would like to receive more information about GM and its products, services or offers, The Customer's name, address, city, state, zip code, email address and telephone number will be provided to GM. In addition, if The User of company services buy or lease a GM vehicle from this GM dealer, the dealer may share information about The Client's vehicle purchase (such as vehicle identification number (VIN), make, model, model year, date of purchase or lease and service history) with GM as the vehicle manufacturer in accordance with this dealership's privacy statement provided below. When The Client indicate that The Client of Mountain View Chevrolet would like to receive more information about this GM dealer and its products, services or offers, The Customer's name, address, city, state and zip code, email address and telephone number is collected by this GM dealer and treated in accordance with this GM dealer's privacy statement.
To read more: https://www.mountainviewchevrolet.com/privacypolicy/
Summary

Mountain View Chevrolet is an official distributor of Chevrolet vehicles on the territory of Upland, California. There are such models as Malibu, Camaro, Cruze, Sonic, Tahoe, Volt, Avalanche and many others produced by the upper stated manufacturer. Not only new but also pre-owned automobiles, accessories and parts are distributed by the already mentioned company. Along with this, customer can apply for the service schedule. Repair, maintenance and supportive options are executed by a team of technicians hired by Mountain View Chevrolet. This business has been accredited by BBB and has gained a category of A+. Financial options are also developed by this company. Thus, clients can use an online estimator which will show them amount of sum to be paid.

Mountain View Chevrolet reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article