Verified Reviewer

Wrong items received.

02/07/2020, invoice ID ,number is I-399****. Customer ID,is C741343. On this date, I ordered items, 2 Garlic minced Oganic, 4oz. Each. And 4,1oz Red Ginseng Root whole organic. Total for first 2 items: $12.50 and total for the 4 items:$63.00. Total for order: $84.67. Shipment was received on 03/13/2020. But received wrong item: 1 4oz Ginger Root Powder organic. Which I didn't order. Never received the 2, 4oz Garlic Minced Organic. This is the date of the invoice: 02/28/2020. Invoice ID. I -402**** and Customer ID. C741343. I would appreciate your assistant in resolving this issue. Thank you. Willie Jackson. E mail. willie.jackson35@***.com.
ID
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

POOR customer service!

I ordered two products from Mountain Rose Herbs on August 27, 2013. Weeks later, I still had not received any product. I emailed the company asking where my purchase was and did not get a response. I emailed them again a week later, and got no response. I then tried calling them and left a voicemail...no response. So I tried calling them again on another day and left another voice mail. A day later, someone from the company called and left a message on my voice mail for me to call them back, so I did. Waited on hold for customer service again for about 10 minutes before giving up and leaving another voicemail. NO RESPONSE. I called again today and was on hold to speak to a customer service representative for another 10 minutes. Someone finally answered the phone. She asked what I would like, and I said that I would like to speak to a manager. When the manager finally got on the phone, I explained to her the problems that I have been having with trying to receive the products and since with the deplorable customer service. I told her that I just wanted a refund on my credit card at this point. I am waiting to see if that happens. This company needs serious help in shipping and in customer service. I will never use them again, or rather ATTEMPT, to order from them again.

MRH is a SCAM! I ordered in the summer, when it was low 70s.

They took over 1 WEEK TO SHIP! This is NOT OK!! I contacted them and asked for a refund. They refused, lied and said it had shipped!

LIES!! They shipped end of 2nd week, arrived end of 3rd week, all melted and rancid smells.

They refused to refund. I told them to fkkoff so they banned me from ordering (LOL, as if I cared!) then I got my credit card to REVERSE the charges and then they refunded me: I kept double the refund, lol serves them well.

@PissedConsumer1297592

I forgot: they shipped when it was 95*F outside, over 115F in back of hot truck/warehouses. Mountain Rose Herbs is a SCAM! Never order from them in Spring or summer months, if u order at all!

View more comments (1)
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

About

Mountain Rose Herbs Return Policy
The Company want to do everything possible to make The Customer's return process smooth and easy. Mountain Rose Herbs's' guarantee to The User of company services is that if The User wish to return products for any reason The Client of Mountain Rose Herbs may send them back to Website postmarked within 60 days from the invoice date. Website do not charge a restocking fee. The Client have up to 60 days from the invoice date to return merchandise. Please include a copy of The User's invoice in the return package, or a note with The Client's name, address, and telephone number. Mountain Rose Herbs would appreciate a short explanation (although not necessary) as to the reason for The Customer's return. The Customer's feedback helps Mountain Rose Herbs to understand the needs and concerns of Company's valued customers and assists www.mountainroseherbs.com in developing better products. Qualifying returns are eligible for a refund to The Client's credit card. Please let The Company know the last four digits and expiration date of the original credit card used for the purchase.
To read more: https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/ordering/returns
Mountain Rose Herbs Privacy Policy
The Mountain Rose Herbs website and the technologies used to transmit The Customer's order are protected through the Thwate security system. When The User of Website place an order online with Mountain Rose Herbs, the connection that transmits The User's data is secured through SSL 256-bit encryption technology. The Company currently use First Data to process credit cards online. Immediately after The Client place an online order with Mountain Rose Herbs, only a small handful of authorized employees have access to The Client's order, and they will promptly print out The User's order for further processing in Company's offices. No member of Company's staff has access to The User's credit card number at any stage of processing. The User's credit card number is transmitted to Mountain Rose Herbs, and it is provided to the First Data payment gateway. The User's credit card number is not visible to any Mountain Rose Herbs employee throughout the entire order process.
To read more: https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/policies/privacy
Mountain Rose Herbs FAQ
Company's shipping rates are calculated directly from UPS or the Postal Service based on The User's package's weight and the distance of delivering it. The Company have maintained the lowest possible prices for Mountain Rose Herbs's' products and continue to lower Company's prices whenever Website can, but rather than subsidizing the cost of the shipping within Mountain Rose Herbs's' product pricing and offering free or reduced shipping rates, Mountain Rose Herbs opt for a more transparent pricing system. Generally packages leave Mountain Rose Herbs's' facility within a couple of days; occasionally Website may be a little behind due to a holiday or order rush. For the highest quality and freshness, all of Company's products are hand-poured and filled to order, rather than pre-bagged. Website pride ourselves on this personal touch to ensure every package is perfect. Due to ecommerce regulations and for Company's customers' protection, The Company are not able to charge more than The Customer's original pre-authorization.
To read more: https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/faq
Summary

Mountain Rose Herbs is based in Eugene, OR. The company has been on the market since 1987. The company provides bulk organic herbs and spices, organic teas, essential oils, and herbal sundries, etc. Mountain Rose Herbs was started by Rosemary Gladstar. She created a business in order to provide her herb students with necessary supplies. She was teaching at California School of Herbal Studies. Later she sold her business and divided it into 2 separate ventures a retail herb shop and a mail order herb company. Rose Madrone and Julie Bailey bought the mail company. The shop is not anyhow affiliated with Mountain Rose Herbs.

Mountain Rose Herbs reviews and complaints

Mountain Rose Herbs is ranked 51 out of 1030 in Cosmetics and Personal Care category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article