MotorZone Ruined our Life!!!

My wife and I went to the MotorZone in Battle Creek, Michigan to see if there was a way to get out of the current vehicle we had. We had a 2006 Dodge Durango that we paid over $500 a month for and couldn't afford it anylonger. We sat down with one of their salesmen and told us our situation and he said he could get us a 2008 Mitsubishi Galant for only $320 a month which is a lot better than $500 and is a heck of a lot better. All sounded good and we really trusted this guy. He said the only way we could do this is to let the Durango go back to the bank. He said it would hurt our credit by only 50 points and it would come back rather quickly. The thing I was worried about was still having to owe after the bank auctioned the Durango off and he assured us that with the condition of the Durango and having such low mileage, under 18,000, that that wouldn't be an issue and wouldn't have to pay anything more on the Durango. Well, now the bank is sending us into collections and soon we will probably be sued because they say we still owe $15,000 after the Durango sold and we don't have even a $1,000 to our names. Great, thanks Motorzone, you ruined our lives. I am going to spread nothing but bad things around about this place. I hope they go under just as we are. I wish I could sue you guys. This is wrong, I'll never trust another car salesman again and that'a not fair to the good ones but this is just wrong. Please, don't buy a car here ever!!!!!

yo yo deal scam July 2016 last summer Finance me a 2012 Chevy Colorado with a Credit Union Bank spend all day I told them I be back with my income inform they told we got a Credit Union ok I asked what % it is he said 10% of finance said cool we give 500 trade my old car theysaid we paid it no matter what you own so I believe it so sign paper took it home I was happy salesman Call me one week later finance did not sent though they took all paper got my old car back I will not go back to those scamer

In response to TedDanson's comment that I'm an ***: Why would you call me an *** when you are a *** as well because you don't even know my situation. Back in 06 I had a *** good job and $500 a month wasn't even an issue.

So what happens when I loose my job ***. Your an ***.

My question is if you don't even have $1000 to your name why the *** would you lease a brand-new Dodge Durango (back in '06 I take it) to drive?!?!?!?!?!? Right there is the start of your problems. You should have just bought a beater car (like the rest of us poor Americans) and drove it while saving money for a better car for the future.

You're an *** and get no sympathy from me. In my opinion the dealership guy did his duty while you guys failed because you weren't educated enough in the auto-leasing field.

-Peace *** :(

Its too bad he lied to you. Never will you come out ahead by letting a car go back to the bank. They will tack on all sorts of things just to make sure you owe them money after it is auctioned off.

View more comments (3)
ID
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Loss

About

Summary

Home. Vehicles. Dealership. Welcome. Hours & Map. Careers ... Service & Parts. Service. Parts. Service Appointment. Contact. Contact Us ©2008 Motor Zone Suzuki ...

MotorZone reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article