Motorsports Unlimited-STAY AWAY FROM!

Aug. 22nd, 2012 To Whom It May Concern, This is a final attempt to Motorsports Unlimited, 16005 U.S. 19, Hudson Florida to for fill the agreement we agreed upon on July 29, 2012 as follows: Dealership was to provide: passenger airbag sensor, damaged exterior driver's side panel, 2 chrome air intakes, floormats and eject button for stereo system. We have emailed repeatly, left message on mobile # (727) 226-**** for Brain Dreggors and dealership now for 3 weeks. Failure to responded will unfortunately lead to making GTE Federal Credit Union (Linda Chamberlin) aware of your actions as well as posting comments on yahoo, google, insiderpage and BBB. Attached emails will verify the attempts we made to get the problem resolved. Richard Ollo & Allison McLendon

They did the same to me I even have it in writting and by the way they are closed down empty lot

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Loss

Motorsports Unlimited Hudson Florida

Has anyone had any dealings with Motorsports Unlimited in Hudson Florida? Have you ever purchased a vehicle from them and they couldn't give you the title after you paid for the vehicle in full? They won't return our calls and are forcing us to report them to Florida Consumer Law and take legal action!! We purchased this car in good faith and cannot believe how we've been treated. They hang up on us, never return calls and for sure never tell us the truth. When we were looking fr a car they sent constant emails and many phone calls.

cONTACT Florida DMV in Tallahassee Florida. They will help you get your title.

Halifax, Nova Scotia

DO NOT BUT FROM MOTORSPORTS UNLIMITED HUDSON FLORIDA

Update by user May 21, 2012

The dispute with Motorsports has been rectified by the owner of the company. The lot that I dealt with was a new lot acquired by the owner and the problems associated with that lot are being dealt with.

The owner has been more than agreeable and we have reached an agreement to settle this matter without further problems.

I am happy with the way the owner has handled this matter and i think if i would have dealt with him initially and not the employees at the Hudson lot, this would have never happened to begin with. So i want to say thank you to Motorsports Unlimited for being going above and beyond to satisfy this matter.

Original review posted by user Apr 21, 2012
They sold us a 2004 Ford F150 knowing that the truck had a bad motor.They were informed by their mechanic, who later signed a statement to the effect, that he recommended that the truck be returned to auction due to the extensive mechanical repairs it would require, a complete engine rebuild at a minimum and preferably an engine replacement to make sure it would run properly.Against their mechanics advice they sold us the truck, knowing that the motor was bad and would not run for more than an hour without the motor knocking and shaking violently.The purposely defrauded us by misrepresenting the truck and its running condition when they knew that it would not last more than a few hours.

I posted this ad and I want to report that the companies owner has reached an agreement with my husband and I to settle this matter. He has stepped up and agreed to rectify the situation.

I will withdrawal this posting when I can obtain by password. I am at work and do not have it that it why I am posting a comment!!

Tampa, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article