Motor Master

My car brokendown on road and I was suggested to go to nearby Motormaster, Leatherhead by RAC. They told me to replace the radiator for £273 and after replacing it got the news that I have overheated the car and blownup the headgasket in the Engine which would cost me around £1500..... I was shocked and also smell something fishy, I bring my car back with the help of recovery service and showed it to local mechanic and come to know that everything in the engine was perfect, no need to spend a penny. when I asked for the old my radiator they told me that they have thrown it away,, wiped out the proof.
ID
#220289 Review #220289 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reading, England
Loss

About

Motormaster Delivery Policy
To read more: http://www.motor-master.co.uk/shippinginfo.html
Summary

Motormaster serves car owners of Leatherhead, Surrey, providing different kinds of repair and MOT testing. The number of its services includes air conditioning repair, service for batteries and ABS breaks, engine management, clutches maintenance and replacement, exhausts, steering, suspension, tyres and wheel alignment, and, of course, diagnostics services. All of its highly skilled technicians have passed extensive professional training and are experienced in working on many makes and models of automobiles. People at Motormaster, both personnel and customers, get used to high standards of work. That’s why the most of new clients come for their first repair by friend’s recommendation.

Motormaster reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article