MotorGuide FactoryOutletStore Com - I ordered a product that stated “in stock” available to ship. Not the case, received an email hours latter that the product was on back order. I
I called and talked with one of the customer service reps and canceled my order. Your website stated in stock. The excuse I received was that we had limited stock and someone purchased before me. The base of this issue is that motorguidefactoryoutletstore.com doesnt have inventory on the product and advertised falsely that they did. I looked the product up again on their website 5 hours later. Believe it or not the item is still in stock. Hummmm? They took my payment for an item that they did not have.

User's recommendation: Don’t trust the website.

ID
Cons
  • False advertising about product inventory
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Fraudulent company!!!!

I purchased a Motor Guide xi5 from what I thought was an official "Motor Guide" outlet store. IT IS NOT!!! THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED AT ALL!! As if that was not bad enough, I also purchased what was supposed to be a "manufacturer's extended warranty". WRONG, it was issued through a company known as CPS and again has no affiliation to "Motor Guide". Now I am having issues with the trolling motor and have no factory warranty. BUYER BEWARE!
ID
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article