Why Cant students get on wifi ?

it would be good for the school to make a wifi log in for students. we are already paying enough to be here and paying bills, and not having access to the wifi just racks up our phone bills. I had to look up important information and couldn't be successful to do so because I cant be online. I know for a fact that my fellow classmates think the same thing because it has been talked about non-stop. if there is a password for us students, it would help me out so much to do what is needed of my employer by being able to have access to Wi-Fi.
ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Pros
  • Curriculum provided
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

DONT GO TO M.M.I.

i made the mistake of spending my fathers inheritance on a worthless education at MMI phoenix. despite 100% attendance and 3.86 GPA a the school, any jo blo clown shoes can and will make more than you with NO education or experience in the industry, everyone has thier feet up and make more than you. i never have ridden a bike and i never will, im always starving and broke because ive been in debt after wasting all my money on that school. *** MMI, *** HARLEY, THE RICH GET RICHER. HARD WORD AND EDUCATIUON WILL GET YOU NOWHERE!! dont go to mmi/uti. dont.the salesmen are liars and scammers, and the housing locators are even worse, they tried to set me up in the barrio, then i had to spend my first week in a hotel and find my own place. i live in canada, this *** country doesnt even recognize my education!!!!!! *** mmi, *** harley, *** you, *** the world, *** canada, *** everything!!!!
ID
Toronto, Ontario

Universities, Colleges and Schools Expert Talks

Student Loans Explained: How Do Student loans Work? | How to Pay Off Your Debt?

Jul 23, 2021

Betsy Mayotte, a President of TISLA, talks about student loans, the difference between a private and federal student loan, interest rates, and scams. Uncover expert comments on a student loan issue and a success story of a paid $130K in student loan debt.

Read full article
Betsy Mayotte
Betsy Mayotte

Betsy Mayotte is the president and founder of the nonprofit called The Institute of Student Loan Advisors (TISLA). Her organization ensures that all consumers have access to free expert, neutral student loan advice and dispute resolution.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article