WHY did I ever use these guys? WHY??????

They are sooooooooo BAD at packing - what a joke. Now they're holding my household items for ransom. It's a long story, but they got paid 5 times as much as their quote already. I've shed tears over this for months. I expect many things to be broken when I get them back - if I get them back. I don't know how I could be so stupid as to use these guys. I personally liked them and they worked hard, but they just don't have professional moving experience. They've been avoiding me after the move although there is still something that they need to do. I took a chance on these guys and I feel extraordinarily let down. BTW, I used the company that is supposedly in the St. Petersburg area. The owner won't even tell me his last name. WTF!!!

Please call 727-408-**** i own Motivated Movers Florida put of st.pete beach vut i have never heard of you or nor do we hold possessions.....

@Lyndsi Jfr

Oh, I bet to differ. You sure did - and have - and you have been telling me that you will bring them to me and then you dropped out of sight.

My lawyer will make sure that you remember who I am, unless the police come first. Make this right and I will be happy to make a retraction. Until then, I am making it my mission to get my belongings back.

By the way, everyone should know that you do claim to put people's belongings into storage but just wait till they try to get it back. If they get you over a barrel, they keep you there with tied hands.

View more comments (1)
ID
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
Pros
  • Guys who arrived were friendly and hard-working
Cons
  • Are not professional movers in my opinion
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

They tell you they don't have insurance until you file a bbb complaint